Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100

Shy Regular

Odet Here!!!
A few familiars!

Make sure and post for certs in my certing thread.

Iridis x Sapphire

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

AstoriaFallen
LOLTERGEIST
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ramiro x Viridis
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mock
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Juliette06
Davyjnah
+ 1 Mock

Keshet x Ákos
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mock

Calixita
+ 1 Mock
magnadearel

Snowdrop x Starflight
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mock

Keantha
+ 1 Mock
Aria Starstone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eries x Long Black Addie

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rita Zyon
Geyser Eelborn

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magnolia x Atlas

Mock

Fayt_of_Redemption
Kaya Wolf Moon
+ 1 Mock

Make sure and post for certs in my certing thread.

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
*Waves* Got old Photobucket links or discord links on one of your MCCL post? That's no good, time for an update! I've got the urge to shop the MCCL's but I'm having a hard time finding exactly what I want and many of them seem to be the same since before the hiatus. Have you updated your MCCL in 2024? If not, maybe it's time to. Tip this post if your working on updating your MCCL's. When your done updating quote me here with a link to your updated MCCL's so I know who has fresh couples for shopping. I'm particularly looking for unedited couples, but a minor edit pair might catch my eye. I love naturals, animal patterns, big cats (and little cats), splice monsters, chimera familiars, minis, seathes and more. I'm not sure what I want yet so let me see those couples! Got a couple or couples you partially want to see get some kids? Maybe their colors or personalities sing when you see them together. If so when you quote me make sure and add their couples image to entice me. *Wink*

Tiger_Kisa699's Husband

Nine-tailed Neko

I need to redo all my forms... Not looking forward to that.

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Winged 100
I was just thinking yesterday I needed to update those and a bunch of Teepee stuff. xp

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
-doesn't have a breeding post lel- -sweats-

LOLTERGEIST's Waifu

Winter Wolf

odet amo
*Waves* Got old Photobucket links or discord links on one of your MCCL post? That's no good, time for an update! I've got the urge to shop the MCCL's but I'm having a hard time finding exactly what I want and many of them seem to be the same since before the hiatus. Have you updated your MCCL in 2024? If not, maybe it's time to. Tip this post if your working on updating your MCCL's. When your done updating quote me here with a link to your updated MCCL's so I know who has fresh couples for shopping. I'm particularly looking for unedited couples, but a minor edit pair might catch my eye. I love naturals, animal patterns, big cats (and little cats), splice monsters, chimera familiars, minis, seathes and more. I'm not sure what I want yet so let me see those couples! Got a couple or couples you partially want to see get some kids? Maybe their colors or personalities sing when you see them together. If so when you quote me make sure and add their couples image to entice me. *Wink*

https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=25045269#378708055

Wheezing Hoarder

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Aaaa babes!!! Baby birdies!!!! Odet they look AMAZING, I'm obsessed. Thank you so so much!

RockerWolfie1616's Secret Admirer

Dainty Dreamer

odet amo

I'm surprised by mine are actually up to date whee
https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=4&t=25030539#378414823
odet amo
Updated mine recently. ^^ Enjoy looking at everyone's pairs!

https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=3&t=25030539#378401625

Calixita's Partner In Crime

Dangerous Shapeshifter

odet amo

Did I completely space on actually HAVING an MCCL post? Yes. Did I quickly make one due to this? Absolutely! lol

Familiars under spoiler
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Unedited Familiars: https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=5&t=25045269#396743178

Soquili under spoiler
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Unedited Soquili: https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=11&t=25030539#396743232

Wheezing Hoarder

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
odet amo

https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=10&t=25030539#393278289

Oops, my hand slipped...

User Image

Hathi really does need to grow up. It's a big problem. His first and so far only kid did not make it happen, so maybe having a mate and more kids will do the trick? That's how it works, right?? Surely a baby will fix this situation! He was my very first Soq ever, and I'd love to develop him beyond 'eternal teenager who stresses his own son out so bad he's giving going to give him a hernia' LOL

...speaking of the boy...

User Image

He's going to meet Mycelia in a faerie glen, have a Good Time, and then leave the glen and remember Nothing. It's a Basket Surprise! 8D And it won't cause ANY trauma or compounded guilt for accidentally abandoning any foals that might come from said meeting! It'll be GREAT!

Darling Hunter

odet amo

My two posts updated.

https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=9&t=25030011#380533009
https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=7&t=25030539#380532817
Lunadriel
odet amo
Updated mine recently. ^^ Enjoy looking at everyone's pairs!

]https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=3&t=25030539#378401625

The only image I have!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces