Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Hm, what about a mythical type creature that doesn’t really have set appearance or has many different versions? Can I just stick ‘CC –go for it!’ in the traits section? xD

Star-Crossed Shapeshifter

♥~

@Myst: I ... the DNA would be from whatever the flesh golem was made of I guess, so it wouldn't necessarily be "golem" ;p

@Ruri: I would personally prefer you to pick one version that you wanna use and pick some traits from that. XD If you wanna do CC, you're free to in the quest approval raffle? Con would have to give his input on this tho since it's sort of a rules-ruling.

~♥

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Understood! Thanks for the answer. c: <3

♥~

Not a problem. Still need a con-agreement but usually on artist-choice things he's just like VARI YOU DECIDE I DON'T DRAW THE DAMN THINGS so. 8D rofl.

~♥

Spacey Strawberry

Sorry I've been playing catch up and generally trying to be alert enough to think about things.

I think that on the concept it should be as detailed as possible, including traits, but on quests you can be as "let the artist decide" as you want to be.

For that one we're looking more for DNA that would fit well together and personalities.

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Tekimi

I have an idea!

Monster / Myth DNA: Impalso here, other potential reference

Secondary DNA: Spotted Hyena ‘Crocuta crocuta’

Traits:
Imp: wings, flicky demon tail, little horns
Hyena: super strong jaws, extensive vocal range, those super cute ears

What would he be like? Likely to be described as ‘short and annoying’ by most, he would be an irreverent fellow whose constant state of boredom drives him to bother whoever happens to be in the vicinity with not-so-innocent pranks. For one half of the population (meaning anyone male), he is impossible to control and if you attempt it, he’s likely to ‘mess your s**t up’ just for the hell of it.

However with females (old or young, it doesn’t matter), he is a perfectly behaved little boy. Instantly submissive around females, his tail tucks in and his ears flick back; all his destructive behavior gone in a second.

He constantly swings between wanting to be friends and just wanting to cause trouble, and grows lonely very quickly. Being a very social creature, he doesn’t like to be by himself and is quick to latch on to people whether they want him to or not. When part of a group, he will instantly gravitate towards any women that are present, and in the case of their being many, will single out the one he considers the most dominant and will spend the whole time begging for that person’s attention.

This boy has a wicked bite. One of his favourite pastimes is crunching on bones as close to your ear as possible.

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

BONASUS emotion_awesome

and yaaay entries * W*

♥~

I hope we get a lot of entries by the end of the month ...

Since it is free and all. XD

~♥

Spacey Strawberry

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

I'm trying to refrain from trying for concept contests since one of my tekimi is my darling baby and the other one has some of my favorite DNA strands but

//tempted by ad contest u m u ;;

♥~

popeimus you can advertise if you want XD

technically you only have two tekimi so you could enter the concepts too but there's def nothing wrong with you partaking in the ad contest

u wu

~♥

Spacey Strawberry

EVERYONE SHOULD ADVERTISE emotion_donotwant
♥~

Grams are now open.

/swats con away from the stash of neon nightmares 8D

~♥

Spacey Strawberry

♥~

I'm p sure that's you