Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Machines or Plants? What say the masses?

Machines obviously. 0.21739130434783 21.7% [ 20 ]
Plants for life. 0.35869565217391 35.9% [ 33 ]
I just can't choose! 0.29347826086957 29.3% [ 27 ]
non-opinion/gold 0.1304347826087 13.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 92 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 86 87 88 >

Admittedly 212 got me into her... I didn't actually like most of her other stuff until recently. I got her FANTASEA mixtape online and gave it a listen and she really grew on me. (⌒_⌒;) The ESTA NOCHE video would have been so coooooool. It's a good song and I imagine it would have potentially been commercially successful.
Made a quest thread. Cramming it full of otter gifs to disguise the fact idk what I am doing.
A wise plan. Nobody will suspect a thing.

Romantic Man-Lover

*spares a glance at my barren quest*

Sparkly Vampire

Thanks on clearing that up Static! I'll clarify on Alias's magic in my journal post later.

-EDIT-
I'll also be finishing up a second and third solo if I can by tonight (to make up yesterday's), so we'll be able to RP together soon plat! * U *

@ STATIC
There's also something regarding Signo that I'd like to discuss with you if you have time! I don't know how important it is but it's kind of a general thing. ; v ;
musicaloner7

You should work on it. Deers are cute.

Romantic Man-Lover

yeah, they're my favorite animal.
Foxgloves are pretty too, I think the combination would be beautiful.
I think they are really cool too! Stag heads/antlers seem really in fashion at the moment over here in England.
(。・ω・。) Although I totally made a t-shirt with a stag print waaaaay before it became popular. /hipster. Haha
If I was brave enough to get tattoos I would love antlers on my back.. (;
;)
Why don't you get a tattoo? They don't hurt that much. (:
kekikekieki
Why don't you get a tattoo? They don't hurt that much. (:

Ehhhhh, I suspect I might regret it in later life. (。-_-。)I was meant to get a dinosaur tattoo alongside my best friend but pulled out. Now I'm kinda glad because I'm not massively fond of the style of one of their tattoos. (even though mine would have been completely different)

ALSO, @Pisto: Great! Can't wait to read the solo and start RPing!
In the academy are you taught areas outside of magic, like literature and arithmetic?
kekikekieki
In the academy are you taught areas outside of magic, like literature and arithmetic?

I'm almost certain that you are - Static will clarify though. (・∀・)

Also @Pisto: I read your solos thus far and they are really good. I envy your writing style.
I'm so out of practice. (´∩`。)
LOOK GAIZ HOMUNCULI ARE REAL~~! ヽ(´∇`*)ノ

User Image
Oh my god that's so funny! Deerp.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items