Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Machines or Plants? What say the masses?

Machines obviously. 0.21739130434783 21.7% [ 20 ]
Plants for life. 0.35869565217391 35.9% [ 33 ]
I just can't choose! 0.29347826086957 29.3% [ 27 ]
non-opinion/gold 0.1304347826087 13.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 92 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 ... 86 87 88 >

Is the academy like a boarding school?
Yes it is.
It's basically Hogwarts.

And platty was correct it's a regular school system with magic tacked on instead of sports.

ALSO: ANNOUNCEMENT!
Everyone has until this Friday to SUBMIT their finished quests to get staff crits and be eligible for judging. I'll be updating the information on the second page to reflect this. We know there are a few new people hopping in, but it's also been a couple months now since we've been open and we really need to get this wrapped up and the winter event set up for launch in December.
And when you graduate you get your guardian?
Looks like I need to speed things up if I want to submit in time!

Dapper Noob

Hogwarts.. with animals made of plants and metal! C:
Now that question is answered in depth in the "YOUR GUARDIAN AND YOU" thread in the guild.

There really isn't a lot to read up on aside from that and perhaps magic.
The setting itself, if you need a hand, is basically Final Fantasy 10.
Take out the airship, put everyone into reasonable clothes not made of 90% belts, and everything mechanical is run on aether instead of electricity and you've got Mistwick. The city proper is any vague fantasy city with big buildings you can think up.
Ah, my apologies, I thought I tackled most of the setting information but I must've missed that. I've never actually played a FF game. But I get the general gist of things.
Good afternoon thread. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ I came up with another solo idea (Mica telling his little bro about when he got Iccy) but I don't want all my solos to follow the same 'Mica being cute with his little brother' format.. "OTL
Nearly finished my quest. (: How are you Platy?

Merry Krampus

I'm excited for all the questies u w u <3 Good luck, Kei, and everyone!
Thanks Ex! I've been torn between my plant for a while, but I've finally picked between pondweed and cattails. (:

Sparkly Vampire

Good luck you guys! And remember to ask for help if you need it! * U *

Dapper Seeker

* 3* Omg omg this looks so neat!
It really is. (:
kekikekieki
It really is. (:

Preach!

omg my food deliver didn;t arrive so now I am drinking my wine... wat is my lyf?
When is the deadline exactly? Midnight tomorrow?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff