Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Receiver

Ruskea Koira
spottedleef
Looking for a pretty gal for Seruwe~ ;D

Omg. It's a Leefy! *is FM/Nev*

FM? ._____. omg, she lives???!! -clings- owo LOOOOOVEEEE I MIISSS YOOUU.
spottedleef

I missed you, too! s**t just got so crazy and busy that I basically disappeared from the internet for, like, two years. How are you?

Feral Pumpkin

BUT I WANT ALL THE NADEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! QQ
-wraps arms around-

But no new pogys are in it right?

Viva Viola's Kouhai

Unstoppable OTP

Knowledge is power, power corrupts...

*Teary eyes at Mang*

D= *Gives some warmth back to Magna*

...So study hard and be evil >3

Dapper Shapeshifter

Depawsit

He's even more adorable~
I love him. <3

But yeah, that's what I was thinking. Either that, or it was the offspring themselves wandering
and ending up near the Plague Pride, jus tlike Momma. xD

magnadearel

What are the dates of the most recent RP's?

Shirtless Receiver

Ruskea Koira
spottedleef

I missed you, too! s**t just got so crazy and busy that I basically disappeared from the internet for, like, two years. How are you?

-glomp- omg, let's plot and stuff. <333 argh, I missed you mucho! Do you have a current plot thread?
spottedleef

-glomp- omg, let's plot and stuff. <333 argh, I missed you mucho! Do you have a current plot thread?

Haha, oh god, no! I just reconnected with Trin like, two nights ago and she said I should come back here so that we can plot and RP and stuff. I'm thinking I'm going to retire all but three of my old SoAs (two blank slates and my goddess.) So they're open, although I won't be around nearly as much as I used to be. smile Life has me pretty busy. <33

Snuggly Knight

Lithia_Brandon
Hi FM!

Hi Lith! <33 How are you? There are so many names I don't recognize, it's nice to see a handful of familiar people smile

Shirtless Receiver

Ruskea Koira
spottedleef

Haha, oh god, no! I just reconnected with Trin like, two nights ago and she said I should come back here so that we can plot and RP and stuff. I'm thinking I'm going to retire all but three of my old SoAs (two blank slates and my goddess.) So they're open, although I won't be around nearly as much as I used to be. smile Life has me pretty busy. <33

Well dood, let's plot. O: It was awesome RPing with you!

Feral Pumpkin

-Feels bad and give Neko a warm brownie but doesn't let go of Nadear-
spottedleef
Well dood, let's plot. O: It was awesome RPing with you!

I'm down smile I don't know any of the prides and whatnot nowadays, but I can learn! I have Nyuni, Akhekhu and Hanali. I've never RPed Nyuni and Akhekhu, and as far as I recall Hanali is pretty much a blank slate, too.
*Warms up a little bit. Cuddles Natsu and mang* <3
@Schick- Am I looking at the first posted date or the last post?

King Kitten

Dapper Shapeshifter

@ Magna : The end date of the RP. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out