Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gimmeh yo monster ideas!

please post your awesome ideas. XD 1 100.0% [ 420 ]
Total Votes:[ 420 ]

Rosen Aura's Significant Otter

Kawaii Kitten

Happy new year! Hope everyone has a great year and a wonderful time ahead. smile

Demonic Shapeshifter

Revel1984

Catherine snorts "sweetheart, if you can carry a tune, you can entertain, as for naps, i got plenty of rooms" she sighed gently "Well y'c'n travel or stay as you wish, it aint really busy here so that's on th' house for now, you sure can eat honey, makes my clockwork heart warm t'see a young'in like yourself eating decent.

Ais laughed again. "Well, being part snake, I really only eat one huge meal every week or so. Sometimes I snack in between, but not often, so it really won't cost you much to have me around. I'd be happy to earn my keep. I can help clean as well, when my entertainment services aren't required." Her amber eyes flashed. "I suppose you'd like to hear me sing?" The naga's pleasant demeanor was still there, but there seemed to be a predatory glint in her eyes as she spoke. "I must warn you, I can sometimes have a bit of a... hypnotic effect on people and creatures. Though, you being mechanical, it probably won't affect you." Aisrhan pondered for a moment then grinned, her fangs showing. "Though, I suppose it could be really good for business."

Demonic Shapeshifter

Ragers
Happy new year! Hope everyone has a great year and a wonderful time ahead. smile

Happy New Year, Ragey! heart

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
i'll reply when i'm not sleepy XD

Demonic Shapeshifter

Revel1984
i'll reply when i'm not sleepy XD

No worries. XD Totally casual RP. I probably won't be around at all tomorrow, but I'll try to reply if I get a chance. 3nodding

Demonic Shapeshifter

Oh, and I finally got my photobucket to load. Here's some art Sexy did of Aisrhan like 8 or 9 years ago (no, not exaggerating). blaugh
Aisrhan

Demonic Shapeshifter

Which reminds me, my 12 year Gaia-versary is on the 13th. Gods, I feel old. xd

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Silvedra
Oh, and I finally got my photobucket to load. Here's some art Sexy did of Aisrhan like 8 or 9 years ago (no, not exaggerating). blaugh
Aisrhan
pretty and badass

Astraea Pandora's Fangirl

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Happy new year!

Demonic Shapeshifter

Is Gaia letting us post now?

Demonic Shapeshifter

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

-chews on the thread-

SmLuth_Nallum's Buttercup

Everyday Garbage

Shirtless Werewolf

Silvedra
Aisrhan
I still have my old sexy arts too from like 9-10 years ago. Still love it to bits. heart

Shirtless Werewolf

*bounces around the thread*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas