18,065 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Heckler 50

Girl-Crazy Partier

Bucktoothed Bunny

Ragers
What happened, Tandye?

Besides paying me twice in the span of 2 1/2 months, she was an absolute whiny self deprecating farm hag alcoholic who bummed everyone out with her pathetic manaboo troubles. She also talked bad about my employees to me so I am sure she talked bad about me to others.

1. Her own husband wouldn't help her. That should tell you something.
2. She didn't pay her taxes, instead she went on vacation and when she returned, she was audited and then fined and her assets frozen.
3. You must have between 5-10 k to open a Halloween store and she lied and said she had it. But no, this is one of many lies she told this year. Therefore we did not get paid for a month and a half.
4. She has a year round shop she is failing at (50k in debt, how?) and hopefully she loses that too amongst not being able to run (not one, but 2) Halloween stores next year.
5. She lied to a fellow employee about when we were getting paid and when I inquired she told me she lied to her and when I asked why, she basically said she didn't like her face... neutral wut?
6. She offered me my pay (in full) when I quit just to keep me on. (jerkass) I asked her if she was holding out pay until the end and she lied to my face saying no, when we all know she was trying to guarantee we all help her close shop... which we didn't and I threatened labour laws on her to motivate her dumb a** into following the law and paying us 6 days from the day we quit. Which we all did. 7 -9 employees just POOFED. xd
She owes me at least $2700 and she actually thought I was okay with her. HOW?! She called me mean. Said I talked about her behind her back, uh DUH!!! No one would be okay with a boss like this. We didnt even have toilet paper... I had to buy it for my employees.

She called my employees lazy... to their faces. C'mon THE LIST GOES ON.

Bucktoothed Bunny

In the end, I contacted her boss and told them all of her lies and the way she treated us.
I said my employees were there because of me and if they wanted, I could run their store next year. So , we shall see what comes of this. All I know is that b***h went down like a ship on fire and I am glad I got out and took all my babies with me. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff