Welcome to Gaia! ::

Uta's King

Interstellar Pirate

And thus the cheering. XD

Very much with the cheering.

Dangerous Prophet

XD Well then who knows maybe he'll prove it at the dances. ^^ Even if it's not with Tiar I'd certainly like to see him in action.

Dangerous Prophet

Now I'm not sure if this is allowed or not, but they did mention that more then one character in one thread was not a rule written in stone. So just to point this out if it's allowed I've been rotating my characters out in certain threads. Like for an example I never have more then one or two characters in one thread at one time. For an example Raia pops in to look around then darts off somewhere else and Tiar enters. Tiar exits, Ara enters. With other threads I only have select characters in it and have it set so I know which character is when and where to help keep continuity and not cause trouble. ^^ Hope that's all ok.
Mortane
Now I'm not sure if this is allowed or not, but they did mention that more then one character in one thread was not a rule written in stone. So just to point this out if it's allowed I've been rotating my characters out in certain threads. Like for an example I never have more then one or two characters in one thread at one time. For an example Raia pops in to look around then darts off somewhere else and Tiar enters. Tiar exits, Ara enters. With other threads I only have select characters in it and have it set so I know which character is when and where to help keep continuity and not cause trouble. ^^ Hope that's all ok.

Hi ~

Sorry, I think you've missed how we've set stuff up a little. We recommended that you keep each character in a single hour, as though they're happening simultaneously OOC they're happening at different times IC. So for example, in the runner race, Toshe's date Mir has just shown up, which he wasn't expecting. If I was playing him there and them in the dance at the same time, I might have assumed that he had not have met Mir until the dance, which would have caused problems with continuity. Similarly, they might have an (unlikely!) falling out before then, which would invalidate everything they were doing in the later thread. It's not an issue about how many characters you have in an hour (*sideeyes the dance* @__@! ), just about keeping timelines straight.

Dangerous Prophet

That's actually what I'm trying to do on some level. For an example both Tiar and Raia who are in the singing contest have exited the Marketplace as if they'd just been passing through it to get to the contest or wasting time before the contest as was Tiar's case.

Where as Ara will only be in the marketplace until the wher fight due to the fact she's manning a stall their until the fights begin. I'm doing my best to keep an eye on continuity. Neither of them will pop up in any other thread until their interactions in a previous one are done to keep things straight if that is acceptable and I try to keep each thread at least on event which icly would equal too I believe two hours apart so I know time wise where they are and what they're doing when and with whom. :3

Though if I'm causing trouble from posts on I'll watch things more carefully to prevent any bother to our event staff. ^^ This is my first event of this sort and I'm trying my best to get the hang of things.

Questionable Conversationalist

Well, glad someone is cheering for him xD;

Dangerous Prophet

O.O Wow. That is impressively angry.

Uta's King

Interstellar Pirate

He's even getting musical accompaniment.

If they get dramatic enough, people might stop to watch thinking that it is all just a play or something. Shouting. Music. Good-looking 'actors'. Etc.

Dangerous Prophet

Hmm does pern have a version of popcorn? Because it needs it for the likes of this drama! XD

Enduring Phantom

11,300 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Guildmember 100
FallenThroughMidnight

If they get dramatic enough, people might stop to watch thinking that it is all just a play or something. Shouting. Music. Good-looking 'actors'. Etc.

That thought amuses me greatly. XD

Uta's King

Interstellar Pirate

Oh my god. That... is an amazing thought. XD

... bahahahahaha.

They are a group of rather good looking 'actors', aren't they? XD Ah, dragonriders.

And may I just say that I love S'ron? Somebody needs to stand up for the Hold/Weyr, man.

Dangerous Prophet

O.O Maybe it's just my sleep depraved mind, but did anyone else think of the possibilities of making jiffypop with a dragon!

Glad the idea amuses you guys too! I am off to bed though, I can hear birds outside so, yeah. Night all, or morning.

Cute Fairy

*sleeps on thread*

Hm, how to put T'rel in stalls. *attempt*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out