Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

WHOAMGAWD A Wonderland Event?! 8DD

OMG YAY WONDERLAND! I'll definately be there 0.57364341085271 57.4% [ 148 ]
Pffff, I dont like Wonderland and dont care what the Sandpainters look like I wont be involved 0.031007751937984 3.1% [ 8 ]
8'D I dont really care either way about Wonderland, but I'll be showing up for the awesome painters 0.14341085271318 14.3% [ 37 ]
Private Dancer, Dancing for money (Poll Dancer option) 0.25193798449612 25.2% [ 65 ]
Total Votes:[ 258 ]

geeesh man where do you find all that spare gold 0__o

Accursed Cat

Good luck to everyone in the raffle and everyone at the flatsale! *will be at work when the flatsale goes down*
So the flat sale is going to be at 2pm PST? will there be a warning before the flat sale? Also are they going to be sold all at once or will they be sold in sections over a period of time?
Good luck everyone! ^^ *is going for the yellow and black male* >> << >>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Friendly Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Loiterer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
If I were to act as a proxy for someone, would I have to pay for the dragon and they pay me back, or would they pay for the dragon directly? -Has never been a proxy before.- sweatdrop
Holy Blasphemy
If I were to act as a proxy for someone, would I have to pay for the dragon and they pay me back, or would they pay for the dragon directly? -Has never been a proxy before.- sweatdrop

Mindsend: It can work either way, actually. You can order them for the person and say they will pay for it IN the order, and I will be willing to wait for them to pay for it. They won't be certed or loaded up UNTIL they are paid for, so it doesnt matter who pays for it.

Also, merangue... OMGWTFBBQ! @_@ heart
Quote:

So the flat sale is going to be at 2pm PST? will there be a warning before the flat sale? Also are they going to be sold all at once or will they be sold in sections over a period of time?

There will be a five min warning before the flat sale starts then we will post something like "GO GO GO" and then you post what you want.

Mr Glacial's Significant Otter

Feral Galaxy

Friendly Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Loiterer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Alright, I'll just try and claim it for her and then she can pay whenever she gets out of school, seeing as how I can only afford one. ^_^;

Lady Nightwolf generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 94!

ninja heart

Odds I go for a male evens I got for a female >.>
*Drops down into thread*
Less than one Hour left 8D

Seeker

Eee so exciting! X3

When we post which dragon we want, do we post the link to their picture? A description? Will they have numbers assigned to them?
Mindsend: 8D EXCITEMENT *is preping the five minute warning and the Start prompt on word* heart
Dante-Sayre
Eee so exciting! X3

When we post which dragon we want, do we post the link to their picture? A description? Will they have numbers assigned to them?

Please post either a link or the image of the Sandpainter you hope to get when the time comes for it. biggrin heart It makes it easier for us to know which one your going for.

ALSO!

If you wish, you may post a second choice on your order, in case someone gets the one you want before you post.

Romantic Spotter

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces