Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

WHOAMGAWD A Wonderland Event?! 8DD

OMG YAY WONDERLAND! I'll definately be there 0.57364341085271 57.4% [ 148 ]
Pffff, I dont like Wonderland and dont care what the Sandpainters look like I wont be involved 0.031007751937984 3.1% [ 8 ]
8'D I dont really care either way about Wonderland, but I'll be showing up for the awesome painters 0.14341085271318 14.3% [ 37 ]
Private Dancer, Dancing for money (Poll Dancer option) 0.25193798449612 25.2% [ 65 ]
Total Votes:[ 258 ]

XD There will likely be a few trivia contests and an RP soonish -- I'll have to finish setting up the Description of the different locations first. But there WILL be a duel Cosplay Auction starting next week as well. XD Custom's will be coming soon, as well, so there will be a LOT of stuff showing up soon.
-ears perk- Cosplay? O____O

-sees Shikai again- 8D
-rolls on iPl0x-

Cosplay? o_o -twitch twitch- Will there ever be a possibility of getting a custom cosplay?
XD Two Kingdom Heart Cosplays (Axel and Roxas lol), done by Zephlis if I remember right... But I could be wrong -- we have a couple cosplays stocked up for auction already -- Ryuk from Death Note (also by Zeph), as well as a A Cloud and an Alucard by Vahj. @_@ I THINK it was the Kingdom Heart stuff, since Vahj and I have both had Raffles already and it was Zephs turn for a Special Event. XD
-is squished- Meep!

I want a Lelouch cosplay <3 (I wonder if anyone's heard of him...)
Shikai-Chan
-rolls on iPl0x-

Cosplay? o_o -twitch twitch- Will there ever be a possibility of getting a custom cosplay?

In the future, yes biggrin Likely right away, though it would cost more money for the line edits. XD

I'll soon be setting up a quest forum on the guild so people can plan out their cosplay requests and so we dont end up stepping on too many toes with auctions and such. XD
-twitch.... Screams- I totally claim Allen Walker. -glomps allen-
Gosh I really need a doll of him to glomp. o_o

-chews on iPl0x- >=]
Quote:
XD Two Kingdom Heart Cosplays (Axel and Roxas lol), done by Zephlis if I remember right... But I could be wrong -- we have a couple cosplays stocked up for auction already -- Ryuk from Death Note (also by Zeph), as well as a A Cloud and an Alucard by Vahj. @_@ I THINK it was the Kingdom Heart stuff, since Vahj and I have both had Raffles already and it was Zephs turn for a Special Event. XD

eh.. I don't like the ones I did. :c I'ma take them down, I might redo them in the future, if not you two can take them up. I think i'd be better off making Halo ones, or anything monstry. I can't mimic the set style very well.

iPl0x
-is squished- Meep!

I want a Lelouch cosplay <3 (I wonder if anyone's heard of him...)

Lelouch from code Geass? or some other Lelouch?
vahj

eh.. I don't like the ones I did. :c I'ma take them down, I might redo them in the future, if not you two can take them up. I think i'd be better off making Halo ones, or anything monstry. I can't mimic the set style very well.

neutral You did a fantastic job, Vahj. They look absolutely Fantastic and fit wonderfully.
Quote:
You did a fantastic job, Vahj. They look absolutely Fantastic and fit wonderfully.

neh. It's fine. I'll leave those to you guys, me and cell shade don't mix. Dx but yeah, that forum idea where everyone posts what they want is a good idea.

Nerd

Qehj! He's baaack~ heart

Korrit: *shoves Shinos over* What is wrong with you?? What are you babbling about, and who is this 'Qehj'? ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME WITH ANOTHER PIANTER??!! *sob*
Shikai: -tosses an Allen plush at- It's imaginary, but it'll do xD -squeaks as she is chewed on- D: I've been turned into gum!

Kahlidah: Yush, from Code Geass <3
-attacks imaginary doll and starts parading it around-

Code Ceass? Never heard of it... Is it good? I need a new anime. XD
Shikai-Chan
-attacks imaginary doll and starts parading it around-

Code Ceass? Never heard of it... Is it good? I need a new anime. XD

I liked it alot. I wish they would come out with the second season already.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff