Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Hunter

It is a fun family for sure. LoL! Now, to proceed with writing a book about the flop, inspired by Rosencranz.

Conservative Seeker

*w* Them idols~
lovely idols!

Vicious Firestarter

Zakiax
Char-Char a Personality Contest

User Image

Meet the Parents:

Zain:: Strong and walks with noble baring. Quite serious Is more cautious then his 'brother' Zeke. Stands firm in what he believes in. He takes his job as a castle guard seriously. He is very protective of his family and will do his duty to ensure no harm will come to any of them.

Katrina:: A bit more at ease then her mate. She is gentle and kind-hearted. Has a soothing presence. Often she is the one who has to calm down Zain. She is the story teller of Clan Bayeux.

Zeke ('Uncle'):: Zeke considers himself to be a knight of the small. He will protect the small creatures around him. His friends he will protect with his life, and he considers all life precious. When he's not protecting anyone he will always have a smile upon his face for he looks upon the bright side of life. He adores cubs. He will not take blood from anyone without asking first, he will only take what is needed to sustain himself nothing more.

User Image
Mine: (Kalani) - Even though he's the eldest son of this batch he's quite the timid little guy. He will do what he is told and will stay close to his parents. He will trail behind his siblings like glue He dislikes fighting and will not fight back even if anyone tries to intimidate him. Kalani will speak very little to anyone aside his family until he gets to know them well.
User Image
Mews: (Youngest Female) - She'd be relatively bratty, with a tendency to stick her nose where it doesn't belong. No is simply not an answer to her, and she will try her damndest to get her way no matter the circumstances. Despite this, she is known to be loyal and protective of her family and her siblings, willing to put herself in harm's way if it means that they are safe

• You may not try for these if you have a member of this family already
  • Names should either start with a K or a Z to keep with the theme of the family.
  • You may try for both, but only win one.
  • I will be demanding some Rp too, Parent to cub and sibling to sibling.

Note: This entire family is part of Clan Bayeux, however the children do not need to become a part of this clan, when they grown into adults they will have a choice to stay with the clan and take the oath their parents and uncle have taken or leaven the clan. They will always be welcome for visits if they do so chose to leave.

The Two you are trying for. The Oldest Female who is based off a Charmelon and the Youngest Male who is based off of a Shiny Charizard Y

User ImageUser Image

[list][size=14][color=Orange][b]Char-Char I have a Personality for you![/b][/color][/size][/list]
[b]Username ::[/b]
[b]Male or Female ::[b/] (Which of the two is this personality for)
[b]Give it a name ::[/b] (Starts with a K or a Z)
[b]What's its personality? ::[/b]
[b]Anything else you'd like to tell me?::[/b]

[quote="Zakiax"][/quote]

This will End Aug 31st @ Noon CST
I will announce the Winners later that evening as well as post the Certing info for all.
Please keep this bumped up so everyone has a chance.

Shameless Kitten

Char-Char I have a Personality for you!

Username ::Cheyriddle4
Male or Female ::[b/] Male
Give it a name :: Zaxiel
What's its personality? :: Zaxiel is a very ambitious being. Always one to set goals and rules in which to hold himself to. He is very loyal to his family even if he can be too serious at times. Focused and intelligent. He is very through in his training. Fighting is something which he finds challenging and satisfying. Though never in anger. He is more interested in the act and figuring out what the other will do rather th
to the fight.
Anything else you'd like to tell me?::Nope.

Zakiax

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

Username :: Geyser Eelborn
Male or Female :: Female
Give it a name :: Zahra (Arabic name meaning "Bright" wink
What's its personality? :: She is proud, but honorable, and is physically incapable of lying--seriously, she can never bring herself to lie, not even a white lie! She looks up to her uncle Zeke as her personal hero, and hopes that she, too, can find a specific purpose as a guardian of a certain people. At the moment, as a child, she has just assigned herself to be Kalani's guardian. As an adult, she will find someone to be a champion of, and be their bodyguard. Zahra enjoys her mother's stories, and tries to repeat them to people who haven't heard them, but she's not very good at telling stories. She tends to bungle them, leaving out the wrong details and backtracking when she realizes she's forgotten them. She's first in line when she finds out that her mother is telling a story, even if it's one she's heard before.
Anything else you'd like to tell me?:: She will stay in Clan Bayeux.

Zakiax

LOLTERGEIST's Waifu

Winter Wolf

~Twilight...Angel~
3DS Friend Code: 3695-0873-3687

I am reminding myself here to enter for the Chars

Pet Journals: Soquili; Plots | Balam | Matope; Pairings | Ponies of Panavalon | Wardwood | Animal Crossing: Barton Town | Phony Quests | Requiem Quests

Your mare in your Sig wouldn't happen to be related to SkaalBjorn would she? He's the male on the left in my sig.

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

Username :: Rennekae
Male or Female :: Female
Give it a name :: Zugzwang (Zu for short)
What's its personality? :: As her name suggests, everything is a "wrong" move with her. She finds it very hard to make decisions because she can find even the smallest negative outcomes in anything, and it's pretty rare to find a situation with no negatives. Due to this, she's fairly timid and likes to just follow the leader, so she'll most likely be seen trailing behind someone - siblings, parents, friends - which may end up getting her in trouble if her "leader" makes a mischievous choice. As she gets older, she'll learn to better weigh options and make her own decisions, but she'll always be doubtful that she's making the right one. Will be a Crafter, since any "wrong" choices would only result in the item not being sold.
Anything else you'd like to tell me?:: I thought it might be interesting to have a total opposite to Charmeleon. Will stay in the Clan.

Username :: Rennekae
Male or Female :: Male
Give it a name :: Kaithast
What's its personality? :: Stoic and strong, Kaithast is always playing the part of a noble warrior. While he is very honorable and truthful, and most certainly will always protect/help anyone who needs it, Kai is actually a very playful and caring soul - which he lets show in private, or with cubs. He will leap into battle to protect those he loves without hesitation but he always tries to avoid it if he thinks he can, and he works hard to hide how much it bothers him to wound another. Will be a Helper, since he loves to help as best he can but would prefer to avoid hurting (Even enemies).
Anything else you'd like to tell me?:: Will stay in the Clan.

Zakiax

Fashionable Kitten

-slinks about-

Antagonistic Strategist

Gestalt Effect generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 8!

Dangerous Hunter

Gestalt Effect generated a random number between 1 and 35 ... 12!

Dangerous Hunter

1: Muffy
2: Gloria

Loyal Wolf

12,225 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
*rolls in with fabric everywhere*

Dangerous Hunter

You get that thing solved with that rude customer?

Loyal Wolf

12,225 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
no...but i know i won't let them commission me because i feel used making plushies that get sold off to other people.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff