Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chrystali's Partner

Mega Cub

/ponders more games. 8D who is around?
If there are a couple of people for a dice game, gonna do one. c:

Also today is off for US people right? President's day?? In canada today is Family day XD

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
QUESTION: Can we use BPAL scents for ethers? or is it more preferred to have more common scents? I would understand, as some of those BPAL scents are very complicated

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
your beautiful face is around obv -shot-

yeah day off is great. it's snowing outside. i do not like wasting gas following behind slow cars blocking the fast lane.

Chrystali's Partner

Mega Cub

OH U FROSTY v///v
Oh cool! 8D off school and off work? Interesting. Anddd, that sounds horrible XD;; *holds* Glad you got today to relax.
it's been -4 to -22 F here and I hate it......

EchoLimaFoxtrot
QUESTION: Can we use BPAL scents for ethers? or is it more preferred to have more common scents? I would understand, as some of those BPAL scents are very complicated

I am not sure crying /quotes chrys for it
Probably prefer to have more common scents though.!

Chrystali

Shapeshifter

you get off if you're in public school, I think. college and businesses are still going sigh
I r lame, I found it in the guild that "complicated" scents don't exist yet.... debating if worth it to think of a concept, though because I am lame wink

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
yeah no uni since it's family day. and i told boss i didn't want to work today since i stayed late last night.
today is supposedly to finish whatever assignments but..... -procrastination is here again lol-
that's some cold temperatures. stay warm! ours is floating between cold winds to zero.

Chrystali's Partner

Mega Cub

Poor ODO. sad

And no ELF. You are not lame B| !! Concepts are super encouraged for sure tho, if you think of something you really want. ; ;

Ohhhhh wait frosty are you from canada? o_o Just cause you mentioned family day haha
LOL I feel you. XD And yeah so cold, the WIND is what kills me, a few minutes out shoveling I'm weeping icicles.

AND gonna do a dice -hopefully quickish game in 10 mins c:
I have an idea on an essence that I am (for lack of a better term) obsessed with... (almost, if not as much as natural coloring.... ) and I was just hoping to get home from my trip to get the quest started!!! so YAY!!! Reading through the imports as well though to make sure I don't duplicate the ether...

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
haha yes >.> i live in this place called canadaland where the snow comes whenever it wants. the worst about shoveling snow is when the tips of hair peeks out under the hat and i see frost on them. they feel stiff and instantly melts once you walk back inside the house. the windchill. shoveling against it makes me cry. we're tempted to buy a snow-blower for next winter.

Chrystali's Partner

Mega Cub

Oooh ELF, I am intrigued *v* And it's also fine to duplicate essences/ether, just not the exact combination anyway. c:

Frosty- that's cool! I live in Ontario. XD For about 5 years now, such a big change from a tropical country to a basically snow-country lol ;_; but yes........... I know......... what you mean........ shoveling with windchill. Feeling your nosehair freeze up a few minutes outside. LOL. :/

Aric Val rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

Chrystali's Partner

Mega Cub

User Image

Match my number! Roll a 20 sided die. c:

FrostyPeaches rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

OrionDeltaOmega rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Shapeshifter

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces