Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shapeshifter

theLimeTree
Nah, just a big oven that can heat up to 1700*F or 1900*F depending on the material >A> they're like 9ftx7ft because of all the panels and controls and emergency shutdown precautions.
Ohhhhhh, thats makes more sense. I have a horrible judge of size to mass obv.

In other news, where did this temperature drop come from this morning?! Time to pack up and move somewhere more tropical.

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Enikil
*Peeks in* owo

*CHUU* heart

Incredible Flatterer

Anyone from a warm place wanna temp adopt me until spring?

chiickadee's Prince

Adorable Trash

oh man i love the cold weather. i just wish it'd come with some snow. it's only 16F here right now.

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

When I got up at 6:30, it was 57ºF. It's gonna be hot today. :I It was at least 80ºF yesterday, hmph.

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

It is so weird to see Gavin Rossdale in Criminal Minds...I can't take this episode seriously. xd

Shapeshifter

I AM IN FLORIDA AND IT WAS 28*F THIS MORNING. WHYYYYYYYY
i can't live like this dramatic fall to the floor with arm over face

lmao I'm bad with names so I had to google him. The vampire episode?? xD I couldn't take that one seriously either. It was like a knock off crime episode of Queen of the Damned rofl

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

ENJOY WINTER GUYS, summer will come all too fast >_>;;

YEAH, THAT ONE. Just kind of makes me roll my eyes, but there's a handful of episodes like that (like the one when the ER doctor was being 'targeted,' and they ended up babysitting his son in high school...)

Eloquent Giver

it was like 23F when i was driving home last night, i think i heard it's supposed to be colder today D;

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

All y'all need to come to Cali, we're at 70ºF right now. :I

Eloquent Giver

i would love to be where it's warm I:

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

It's supposed to get cool again this weekend, but we'll see. Cali has a tendency to not stay cool. It's like, 24/7 tank top weather (until it's over 90º, then I steer clear lol)

Shapeshifter

I want to move to Cali soo bad. I'm trying to save up money to make the move, but its been difficult. D:
I'm much more of a heat person than a cold. It's a lot easier to cool yourself down then it is to warm yourself up. And cold weather is painful, hot weather is just uncomfortable = w=p

and I actually don't remember much of that episode, Chrys! even while googling it didn't bring up much. must not have been a memorable one for me

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

I believe the opposite, ODO, it's way easier to get warm than to cool down. Even air conditioning doesn't help when it's 112º outside, especially if you see the price of electricity out here. I can turn on a heater and wear sweaters to warm up, run a fire place. vuv But cooling down is virtually impossible. Also, it's a dry heat out here, it cracks the skin and hurts the lungs. XD

It was bad, ODO, good to not remember. I'm on the ep with Hotch and the last encounter with the Reaper and I'm sure it's meant to be emotional...

(Semi-spoilers beneath cut)
...but I'm not attached to him and I hated his ex-wife. The way this episode is handled just makes me roll my eyes. One protector for an FBI agent's family? Not showing her what the Reaper looks like? Not giving her proper protocol if something happened to her protector? Complete suspension of belief and no emotional connection at all. =u=

Chrystali's Partner

Mega Cub

I actually lived 19 years in a tropical country lol and just in my opinion LEMME TELL YOU I HATED THE HEAT AND WONT LIVE THERE AGAIN. LOL.

I actually rather cold than heat ;_;/ my brother and father prefers the heat xDD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff