Welcome to Gaia! ::

8D LIFE! XD;; I should write that people should quote me lol.
Shi-chan is good > w< Watching Motocrossed so I'm distracted |D

XD Afternoon to you too <3

Questionable Autobiographer

Why yes there is xD Not for very long though D: I have to clean up and get going to my class at 1:30~
But well, that's good owo
What is Motocrossed =w=?
Awww.. That sucks = 3= I'm on spring break lol |3

Motocrossed is a Disney Original movie lol x3
It's about a girl who pretends she's a guy to save her family's business in the motorcross races XD
I think it's pretty awesome lol = w= <3

Dangerous Sex Symbol

After I play some Basara and eat my brunch xDDD I'll scoot back to working on Pockettus. <3

Kirie is 45% shaded. >w< After he's done I'll start on the new batch of orders ouo <3

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
*RUNS SQUEEING THROUGH THE THREAD*

APRIL IS AWESOOOOOMMMMMEEEEEE!!!!!!

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

*Perks at the sound of orders* owo
Fallacy makes me excited XD

AND YES. APRIL IS EPIC XD -skips around-

Hi Chaos 8D -waves-

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Congrats on the breedings in Soq guys ^^

Back to work I go o u o! -made a fresh cup of tea- >w<
Thanks Fallacy XD <333

Working on your Myu still <3 Got almost all the lines done~

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Take your time > w < <33

My mom may drag me out to the store. I don't really want to go... cause one of the tasks is grocery shopping which takes her two hours on average. =|

I'll pull my hair out in boredom. Maybe I'll look for leeks... kudos to those who get the basara joke. xD

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

Hiyo!

And thanks Acy!

*Late* xD

Dangerous Sex Symbol

-giggles- It's all good >w<

; u ; My mom said she only has to pick up a few things. My word I'm lucking out ;; <33 -has to drag her grandma to the store tomorrow so doesn't want to be stuck in the food store two days in a row for a long period of time-

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

I remember when I had to shop with my mother for groceries... As a kid I hated it, but then I started getting the stuff for her so we could get out of there. xDD But now she doesn't do the shopping. My step-dad does it, mostly (and he wastes so much time, he'll be at the store literally all day).

Dangerous Sex Symbol

It only takes my mom forever because they move crap around the stores here so often. I'm like just leave the crap where it belongs D<

Also too she uses coupons so it's trying to find what she has a coupon for @no But hey it saves money. .3.; She knocks like 100 bucks off the bill with coupons... so I can't really complain.

But yeah she's getting better at hurrying it up. Cause she goes shopping when she needs stuff now instead of wait till the last minute. My grandmother on the other hand? -shudders- Last week I took her food shopping she came out of the store with TWO FULL shopping carts. I was like ... . n . ' Who the hell is she buying for? It's just her, the dog and the birds at her house.

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

That's annoying. Dx

Heh, Canadian law prevents people from using more than one coupon per store per day, so it's almost impossible to make it worthwhile. xD

Oh dear, that really is last minute. And whoa, that sounds like a looot of stuff for one person (even with pets)!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff