Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok, for some reason I am unable to upload or move files in pb on my laptop in either browser I use. It worked last night when I uploaded my new dragon's image to my own pb, but for some reason, now it won't let me do anything. I'm going to do a reboot and see if that fixes things. Here's hoping it's just pb being a d**k.
Certs have been dropped off HERE. Photoshop is now closed for the day.

Save ALL Pockettu to your own image hosts. Breedings do not grow on the same links, so direct-linking won't work when they grow as they will all grow on different links. Photobucket has gone back to limiting how much bandwidth the free accounts get to use, so no more direct/hot linking from the shop account. I would also like to remind everyone that there is a word limit for Item Details that is 3 to 4 SHORT words. Anymore than that and I will be cutting Item Details shorter than what you put in the certing thread. Your journals and plot threads are where you are to put more detailed information. Remember that there is a ONE WEEK TIME LIMIT that starts the day the uncert is dropped off for you to get your Pockettu posted into the Certing Thread. Any later than that and it is eligible for rehoming. The ONLY exception to that rule are things gained through RLC. Also please make sure you are using the correct Pockettu Type when filling out the Certing Form. Certs that need ANY form of correction ((text mistakes, symbol change, change from normal to Cursed, Blessed, or Demi, etc, etc)) are to be taken to the RECERT/CERT CORRECTIONS THREAD. Any cert corrections not posted there will not be done. Make sure you read over the first post entirely.

And please, also take all the cosplays that you own to this thread and post them there using the format provided so that I can get the Cosplays Already Made list up to date. Again, ONLY post cosplays that you own and have had Certed. Pokemon (Even OC Pokemon/Pokemorphs) are included in the Cosplays bit because there is a limit on how many and what type of each Pokemon may exist in the shop. OC Trainers/OC Rockets/OC humans do not count, but Pokemon do.

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Well... I dunno what that was all about, but at least it finally decided to let me upload those certs. Now to see if my own pb will let me do it for my dragon cert. >_<

EDIT:: Yes, yes good. Apparently a reboot was all it needed. Either that or pb kicked itself in the a** and got working again. Anyway... Ortinbras is now in my journal. XD I'll most likely be tweaking his personality at some point. But yes, he is a lightning/electricity dragon. XD

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Mitsugi twirled around and flapped her wings, she giggled..

Very pretty dragon Anthro congrats ^_^

Vaun Sylipher's Significant Otter

Snarky Rogue

16,465 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Tax Evader 100
-scoops up Silver-

I'm gonna spend some time entering Journal information today, in between cleaning and finishing up packing.

Space Otaku

9,000 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Timid 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
F a l l a c y
Bo-Bae Eun

User Image

Yassss Thorrrn. ;u;

Thorn: -escapes from any cuddling to find a place to set up shop-

Looook Pandieeeee, it's the lovable Thorn Wolf. o n o

chaotic Pandie

Fashionable Mystic

21,425 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
*drops this off all nonchalant like*

Custom slots for August/September are OPEN!

Midnightglow18 generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 3!

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Doing a thing razz

Space Otaku

9,000 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Timid 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Giving away custom tickets? XD

Vaun Sylipher's Significant Otter

Snarky Rogue

16,465 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Tax Evader 100
Awwwhhh~

Thorn bby~ -pets at himmmm- &3

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
*yawns* *nests with Ortinbras and watches from her ruins* =w= <3

Ortinbras:: .... =__=; *would sooooooooooo much rather be flying than being force-cuddled*

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Couldn't decided so letting you decide xp

Fashionable Mystic

21,425 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
*flops about* I'm really glad you like him so much, Val. I'm very impressed with myself on him.

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Bo-Bae Eun
Giving away custom tickets? XD

No trying to decide on a custom for Rain's thread to go for razz

I could drop this boy on you razz

User Image

Devoted Combatant

9,125 Points