• Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Happy birthday. o w o

Lady Within's Husband

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I shall share all of your birthday wishes with Within ^w^ I'm sure it will make her happy.

*Flops in a corner and watches Behelf*

Behelf: *Currently polishing Sunnys bottle and humming to himself*

Sunny: *Nose bumps the glass* 0x0

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
No game night for me tonight. One of the people in the group has food poisoning, so it's been cancelled until next Fri.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

-can't find her tablet pen- ._o

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
owo *attempts to sniff out the tablet pen's hiding place for Acy*

Fea Line's Partner In Crime

Sugary Snack

*nestles in* <3 *eats cough drops like crazy* I will get over this! D<

happy birthday Within!

bwahaha I was looking at Touken Ranbu merchandise and couldn't help but laugh when I saw these. Because everybody needs a cushy butt mouse pad of Munechika or Kogitsunemaru to rest their wrists on! xDD link

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
XD Honestly.. I'd sooooo much rather have this. owo I would die happy.

EDIT:: This too. owo *tail wags*

Sugary Snack

xDD Cosplayyy! That'd be epic! I'm gonna cosplay Junko Enoshima tomorrow or Sunday. Depends on how I feel as to whether or not I go to the con. BUT I would totally want to cosplay a sword! That'd be so awesome! I found a cool wallscroll with all the Shinsengumi blades that I like too.

But OMG I discovered Cardfight Vanguard has Touken Ranbu cards!!!!! I need to get back into that so I can make myself a Touken Ranbu deck when the english cards come out in October! *so happy right now* ouo

Kogitsunemaruuuu why you be a RRR card? You're gonna be so hard to fiiind. ;w;

http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/G_Title_Booster_1:_Touken_Ranbu_-ONLINE-

Lady Within's Husband

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Oooh Food poisoning is baaad. I had it once. *Shudders* Shame about game night being cancelled though.

*Sniffs around for Acy's tablet pen. Eyes Behelf* Did you eat it?

Behelf: 0x0 Noooooo?

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
XD I love to cosplay. I can never afford to, though, unless I manage to find like... normal clothes at yard sales and s**t. That's why I'm able to cosplay Kotetsu. Because I found a green button up shirt that sorta matches the color, a vest, and stuff. Shoes and hat don't match 100% either, but close enough.

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Chaotic Pandie

I thought you might like to look through these since you loves Shishiou so much. They might have Jiroutachi stuff too.

EDIT:: They do

Dangerous Sex Symbol

I would closet play [yes because cosplaying is too expensive for me as well xD] but alas I have no one to dork about with so o no :< It's not as fun by yourself ; ;

I still can't find it. lmfao I'm just hoping Shadow didn't want a midnight snack ovo;

Sugary Snack

I found what I needed for Junko at Goodwill! ouo <3 All except the skirt which my friend made for me. I wish I could sew well. Then I could make my own clothes for cosplay. But that's still pretty expensive. orz;

My bro is cosplaying too, as Ralph from Wreck it Ralph! He has the perfect body type for that. He's huuuuge. xD I would have gone as Vanellope but I couldn't find her clothes anywhere. xD And making those stockings sounded kinda difficult. I've never painted clothes before so I wouldn't have a clue as to what I was doing. xD

I wanna start exercising though. I've put on weight again ;w; orz I wanna try to get back down so I can cosplay Poison maybe and my bro might go as Hugo. From Street Fighter. But dang those heels Poison wears. I'd probably fall on my face. xD

I only have a few friends to cosplay with and my lil bro. xD Who I am surprised puts up with me. I mean he's 21. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff