• Happy Birthday! 100
Hello there! How are you guys? ^-^

Space Otaku

9,000 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Timid 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Yousei Akki

Hoshi: -untroubled by the sheepish wide grin and razor sharp teeth- =u= -Only makes the goddess cuddle the boy even more- I would like to keep him, can I? Can I? >u<

No, Hoshi. Return the-- whatever he is. >:u

Lady Within's Husband

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
trinkuh

Zek: -Smiles down at him.- You really are the best at getting things down.

Stauz: *He manages to look not so stoic or smug when he shrugs his shoulders* Maybe not the best, but I do work hard.

Chaotic Pandie

Farrow: -folds his arms and idly rubs a thumb over his tattoo- ... -jaw tightens and muscles flex with tension- It was lost to a beast during battle. -grunts and closes his eye- A small price to pay to be the one to walk away victorious.

Bhinor: *He watches the other posing and tightening his jaw before answering him* So it was a battle wound? I got a few of those. Well..more like little scars. *Bhinor looks down at his cross stitched body and scratches at some fur* Though they are kinda hard to see considering I look all chopped up and sewn together. I'm not that good at battle. Have you won many fights?

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yousei Akki

Zek: -Chuckles.- your the one i give the job to for a reason.

Lady Within's Husband

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Bo-Bae Eun

Hoshi: -untroubled by the sheepish wide grin and razor sharp teeth- =u= -Only makes the goddess cuddle the boy even more- I would like to keep him, can I? Can I? >u<

No, Hoshi. Return the-- whatever he is. >:u

Behelf: *Flops his head on Hoshi and snuggles joyfully into the goddess cuddles he is getting* Keeping? Where do we go? Will there be more sweets?

.x. Behelf is so....trusting and happy XD

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
It's part of the touken ranbu customs game

cosplays of the sword boy characters some of us are questing ^_^

Chieko Meng Ue's Husband

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
*buys cash shop item based off Splatoon* >.>;

Space Otaku

9,000 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Timid 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Yousei Akki

Hoshi: >u< I wanna keep you and--and take you back to space-- and and love you forever and ever. o w o

Shade: -sighs in annoyance- Hoshi, you cannot force pockettu to join your following or kidnap them.

Hoshi: ; n ; -muffles a small sound of disappointment- Ooohhhhh, okay... -gently releases Behelf so he may be free-

Fea Line's Partner In Crime

Sugary Snack

*will have to find another way to try for the fox tachi* xD ah well! there's always next time! Are we still allowed to start new groups? Dunno how long the game is lasting. lol if not, I understand.

ooo I kinda wanna try playing Splatoon xD I've been playing Operation Abyss for vita <3

Devoted Combatant

9,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Oh!! Happy Birthday Erina!! I'm sure you have another wonderful year ahead!

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Erina_Nobara
*will have to find another way to try for the fox tachi* xD ah well! there's always next time! Are we still allowed to start new groups? Dunno how long the game is lasting. lol if not, I understand.

Acy told me yes, you can still get groups set up for the TR event.

Fea Line's Partner In Crime

Sugary Snack

@chiyo-thank you so much! <333

@Anthro!-ooo thanks for the info!

Well if anyone is interested, I could form a new party with Kogitsunemaru! <333 anybody who wants to join can quote me with their username and sword of choice ouo we can have 5-6 so yeah. xD <3 Don't forget to check the Touken Ranbu Claim List to make sure the sword you want to use isn't being quested by someone else~ Thank you!

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
The Touken Ranbu Claims List has been updated again to show which boys have been picked/made.

Vaun Sylipher's Significant Otter

Snarky Rogue

16,465 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Tax Evader 100
Yousei Akki
Bhinor: *He watches the other posing and tightening his jaw before answering him* So it was a battle wound? I got a few of those. Well..more like little scars. *Bhinor looks down at his cross stitched body and scratches at some fur* Though they are kinda hard to see considering I look all chopped up and sewn together. I'm not that good at battle. Have you won many fights?

Farrow: -nods his head solemnly to the first question and trails his eye over Bhinor, but can't make out stitches from scars- ...I do not understand. If you were not good at battle, you should be dead. -frowns and has never heard of a battle where one could lose and still have life- I am still here. I have scars and I have had injuries.. but I have lived while my foe perished by my hands. -frowns a little more- I was unaware there were any other possible outcomes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff