• Nudist Colony 200
Lol the Colette/Wilhelm fight was hilarious on both sides. Xd

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
@ Within:: They look red on my laptop. I dunno what color they're supposed to be. XD I just know they glow red it seems like on mine.

I am heading off for sleepy times. Night ya'll *rolls out with her hoard*

Demonic Lunatic

15,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Akki and I have always played well with one another, prolly why we're such a good couple eh? Hehehe... yeah, that rp had me going... Wilhelm was so adorable *snicker*

*Eyes Marie... eyes Cerise... Cerise frowns.... she always frowns...* Wanna try a General again?.... *Cerise* Not.... especially.... *Within giggles* if you win it would impress your God... *Cerise* If I lose they'll have to pick my pieces up all over the Umbra road.... *me blinks* True... but if you win.... *Cerise* ....

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
Mariemaia: *Watches Cerise* ........... *Grins evilly and crooks a finger in her direction* twisted

Chieko Meng Ue's Husband

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Bahaha doo eeeet. She beat a corrupted didn't she, so why not? XD

Demonic Lunatic

15,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
.。.:*☠Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ☠*:.。.

*Cerise... glowers at Marie.... casts a baleful glance at Within and Sin* Yes, I beat a corrupted... *nibbles her lip...puts on her black skull mask, takes out her scythes, rolls her shoulders...Within kicks her over to Marie* bahahahaha!!

I'll have to post stuff in the morning but I am gonna have her challenge Marie now. Going to bed *hugs around nyny*

Demonic Lunatic

15,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

by the way, challenged you Rainey *smooches her and Sin bugs bunny style then scampers out*

Certs have been dropped off HERE. Photoshop is now closed for the day.

Save ALL Pockettu to your own image hosts. Breedings do not grow on the same links, so direct-linking won't work when they grow as they will all grow on different links. Photobucket has gone back to limiting how much bandwidth the free accounts get to use, so no more direct/hot linking from the shop account. I would also like to remind everyone that there is a word limit for Item Details that is 3 to 4 SHORT words. Anymore than that and I will be cutting Item Details shorter than what you put in the certing thread. Your journals and plot threads are where you are to put more detailed information. Also please make sure you are using the correct Pockettu Type when filling out the Certing Form.

And please, also take all the cosplays that you own to this thread and post them there using the format provided so that I can get the Cosplays Already Made list up to date. Again, ONLY post cosplays that you own and have had Certed. Pokemon are included in the Cosplays bit because there is a limit on how many and what type of each Pokemon may exist in the shop. OC Trainers/OC Rockets/OC humans do not count, but Pokemon do.

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
I might have had a bit of fun making some items in GoFusion for the drop off mule... XD *eyes the coat, scythe, and katana*

Demonic Lunatic

15,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

been thinkin' of trying that GoFusion thing... but I wanna hold on to my charms and see if I can get something better xp

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
I finally caved and got that Endo Skeleton and the Industrial Mono-Wheel made on this account. *wearing them now* There is at least one other item I see that I'd like, that Electric McFly one.

EDIT:: I also made the Diablo Magnum item, but haven't considered how to use it yet. I just wanted a flaming skull. XD

Demonic Lunatic

15,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Hmmm... is there a way we can try on the items before we craft them just to see how they look? And the flaming skull is cool, reminds me of the one in the game Ragnarok.

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Yeah, if you click the items in GoFusion, it should bring up a window where you can try the different poses on, if the item has more than one pose, that is. If it only has one pose, it'll only show the one pose. You might have to close and reopen the GoFusion tab a few times though, since after looking at a few items, it will stop changing poses/etc. I've found out. And apparently the Electric McFly item is part of a set... There are two other McFly items in the MP. XD *adds all three to her wishlist* Someday. lol

Chieko Meng Ue's Husband

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
*nibbles people*

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
*waves to Sinbari*

So, this announcement has an item grant in it for the magic lamp I'm currently holding, if you all wanted the Robin Williams tribute item, that is.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff