Welcome to Gaia! ::

Floppy Sex Symbol

Sinbari
*grins* I was trying to get more doubles or triples, failed spectacularly. Within took the other baby, it was Denim with Seafoam wings. so pretty XD I need to make room for a 5 egg nest ;_;
What are their genders?

Chieko Meng Ue's Husband

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Ah woops forgot that. I'll go edit, but their images ARE clickable to view details in the meantime >D

Lady Within's Husband

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Erastus: *he wobbles a bit on his legs as he takes a step towards Jack. With one hand on Toothless for support, he makes a grabbing motion at jacks nose*

Floppy Sex Symbol

Sin, can I get the first male?

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Jack:: *tilts his head to the side slightly as Erastus wobbles a step towards him, then chuckles again and crouches down near Toothless, setting his staff beside his foot out of the way and holding out his arms for Erastus* Ahaha. You want my nose, do you?

Toothless:: *rolls his eyes at Jack and snorts, determined to make sure Erastus could make it over to Jack one way or another, just to see how hard Jack's nose would be snatched*

Chieko Meng Ue's Husband

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Sure, natty, just send me a crossroads smile

Floppy Sex Symbol

What's your username?

Lady Within's Husband

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Erastus: Nose! *The baby cheerfully coos in answer to jack's laughing question. With Toothless help, he wobbles step after step towards jack. he only manages four steps though, baby ones that is, before he falls back against Toothless. "Huuu!"

Chieko Meng Ue's Husband

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
I thought you'd clicked the images to see. XD It's the same as on here.

Floppy Sex Symbol

Nope... I've been bouncing around everywhere, haven't really gotten around to it. x3

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Toothless:: *quickly catches Erastus in his wing and helps to get him back on his feet*

Jack:: *chuckles again, then makes the trip shorter for Erastus by inching closer until he was within reach* Hahah. You are a cute little guy. Where are your parents anyway, hrm? Or whoever's supposed to be watching you? *tilts his head to the side again and watches Erastus*

Floppy Sex Symbol

Thank you Sin

Lady Within's Husband

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Erastus: *Makes a surprused sound as Toothless catchs him and helps him keep his feet. He wobbles the rest of the way to Jack, and pitchs forwards to try and grab the other by his arms.* Mamamamama. *He intones, then turns to point back where Ustik and fervor are currently passed out against each other surrounded by a heap of baby related items*

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Toothless:: *glances in the direction Erastus is pointing after the other makes it to Jack's arms, then curls up on the ground to keep an eye out for danger*

Jack:: *catches Erastus as he pitches towards him and scoops him up carefully in his arms, blinking rapidly, thinking at first that the other was calling him Mama, then realizing he was pointing to two other Pockettu* Oooh! So that's your Mama, over there? Well, we'll stay close by then in case they wake up so they don't think someone ran off with you, ok? *would have carried Erastus around looking for the parents, otherwise*

Lady Within's Husband

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Why...does...Mama Jack make me wanna have a fit of unmanly giggles?

Erastus: *Oblivious to the full content of Jack's assumptions, the baby immediately reaches for jack's nose the moment he gets lifted up* NOSE!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff