• Perfect Attendance 400
List fer what Anthro?

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
To try to see if any Cosplay certs were missing from the pb besides Miles Edgeworth's. I think all the Templar and Assassin cosplays were in their respective faction's pb, but there were also some Cosplays that weren't on the Already Made List because they never got posted in the Cosplay register thread. Although to be honest I didn't even see an uncert for Edgeworth in the pb either. So I don't know if he was actually done or if someone was getting him done.

Lady Within's Husband

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hmm, that is a bit of a pain. To get all that work done to lose it. It really is a pity your laptop is so defunct.

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Yeah. I really wish I had the proper tools to get inside my laptop to see if the heatsink is clogged. And a can of compressed air to clean everything out. But I don't. So I get to deal with my laptop overheating and shutting off. It did it to me 3 times last night.

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
*rolls around*

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
*waves and nests in her ruins*

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Don't forget to get your Pockettu into the certing thread before the one week time limit passes, everyone. Just a friendly reminder.

Demonic Lunatic

15,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Yousei Akki
DONE!

OVER!
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

1. Mask and sai
2. Beefy Barbarian
3. Dark Nurse
4. Chick with Sword

Only one of these will be given away, this is a story-telling contest with a few stipulations. It is the end of the first week of war, the cursed have won (cheers for them) and now it's time to take down the temple and make a bigger opening for them to chase down those hateful Antar and Luk followers!

What must be in the story (Warrior ordering all of the cursed army to attach chains, ropes... use battering rams and sledge hammers or anything else to totally ruin the temple and pull it down in a symbolic gesture of not only their disdain for Antar but for their victory as well.

How does Warrior open the passage way? Flaming sword shots? Rocket launcher? Barrels of oil and a torch? All of these are valid and can be used, or come up with your own temple Armageddon... Like, Warrior, Mastermind and Corrupter join forces and combine their strength to decimate what's left. Again, you may use any of these endings or come up with your own. I have so many idea's that Within is having a hard time choosing. There will only be one winner. The winner's entry will be part of the Holy War story line and credited of course. I'm putting a 24hr time limit on this. Please PM me your entries. Winner will chose from one of the Pockettu colored by Sin above. All are followers of Warrior.
.。.:*☠Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ☠*:.。.

*bumps this up a bit* Watching a movie atm

Grats to Akki, he was the only entry but he did NOT disappoint! You may choose one of the above Pockettu. Colored by Sin, Follower of Warrior. <3

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Anthro!Sparky
I would like to remind people that have Hexynia followers - If your Pockettu has not reported in to Hexynia's temple, she will not acknowledge that they exist. This means that if she ends up joining in the war later, they will NOT be able to participate until they go to her temple and announce themselves - If she doesn't know/acknowledge that they exist, they won't know where to go, etc.

Anthro!Sparky
I will leave the link to my Singles here. Everyone PLEASE read the new bolded blue section at the bottom of the second post before you offer followers for my followers. I do not want my Pockettu managing to piss off the deities they serve and possibly getting kicked out or cursed by breeding with someone they are NOT supposed to. The follower restrictions section took ALOT of me digging through temples I had followers in and tracking down what was and wasn't allowed breeding wise with other followers.

Anthro!Sparky
And my Challenge thread is here.

And this next quote is rather important, everyone, to try to keep track of what has and has not been made and certed up -

Anthro!Sparky
Take Cosplays that you yourself own and have gotten certed and post them here in the Register Your Cosplay thread. Once posted there, Acy or myself will add them here to the Already Made Cosplays List. Yes, Pokemon (Not OC trainers, but actual Pokemon, OC or not) are to be posted in the Register Thread as well since there is a limit to how many and what type (normal/Shiny) Pokemon can exist.

*nests with Toothless and Jack*

Demonic Shapeshifter

*licks sparky*

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
owo *attempts to snatch Sunny up for cuddles*

Dangerous Sex Symbol

-pets her pockettu- ono
I really should find some battles xnx

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
*attempts to curl around Acy's ankles too*

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Floppy Sex Symbol

Acy, where do we place our info for the demis? You didn't link a thread.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff