Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Mhm D:

Really? o no I never knew that. Haha, I learned something new today 8'D! Maaan. I think some people here in the US would be climbing the walls at not being able to use coupons... .3.; Some people are like... super serious when it comes to them. ;; They scare me.

It is. D: And yeaaaah. My conclusion? She's buying food for my uncle and his kids. =| He comes over every day in the morning to eat breakfast there. I'm like uh, you have your own house, your own kitchen and your own food. Why do you need to come to mommy's house everyday to eat =|? You're a big boy now.

Pfftt. Family.

xDDDDD
A shipment has arrived!

User Image

Generous Hoarder

eee, Kirie <333 /reaches to pick him up.
Kirie; Don't you dare pick me up >Bl
: <

XD
And now Acy is being dragged to the store. See you guys later <3!

edit - xDD <333 Oh Kirie be nice : <

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

I've been watching that show, Extreme Couponing, with awe and a bit of fear. xDD

Mooooch. xDD

See ya Acy!

Generous Hoarder

Psh, he wouldn't be Kirie unless he was grumpy Acy XD

Dangerous Sex Symbol

I've never seen that show owo;; I'm afraid to though. xDDD

Hehe that's very true LK ouo <33

FFFFFFFF.

Shopping took much much longer than expected ;A; so much for one or two things.

Questionable Autobiographer

-pokes iiin-

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
owo *pokes out?*

...Tonight we are betrayed...

xDD What's up Stawberri owo?
I just came back home after commuting from school for break =u=

Generous Hoarder

Shopping trips are never as short as they seem! They're always longer Acy xD

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Not much~ highly excited about Soq happenings last night and today ^w^ Won a breeding with Shirou, and got a huge donation from a B/C charity, which helped me get the funds I need for my first Soq quest ^w^

Now I'm working on a breeding for another shop X3 How are you?

Oohh that's really cool owo! I'm great that the charity is supporting you guys. =w= One of the main reasons I never got turned on by the Soq shop was just how ridiculously expensive it all seemed to me =< But I really hope the best for your breedings and stuff =w= <3

Oohh owo working to get the breeding or like, working on it like a colorist xD?

I'm doing well =w= Like I said, I just got home, so I'm just settling in, relaxing

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
X3 yeah~ The charity helps newbies, and they're trying to branch out into other shops, too. Maybe Acy could look into it for here owo But then again, these aren't that expensive >w< I dunno. This is actually the last time I could apply for and get a donation for Soq from that charity. The breeding I won puts me at 6 Soq, and if you have six or more you can't apply >w<

As a colorist X3 I work in a couple shops as a colorist, and breedings are always my favorite to do~<3 I'm on the 4th baby out of six XD

Ohh cool cool owo~~ Heheh it's good that they have something like that going on =w=
Then again, it must take a lot of gold to get something like that started and still running owo;
Ah well xD

And oohh cool cool =w= Where do you work at??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff