Malevolent Shapeshifter

Eventy things? Alder thingies? WUT WUT WUT 80

Ruecians's Bae

Sir Bum

23,250 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Just warning you all now, you may not see me for a few days. Not only do I have homework and 2 tests this week, but I also got Tales of Destiny(a $150) game on my computer and I am just so happy! I've been wanting this game so much since it's the second Tales game to have come over to America. I've been wanting to see Stahn, and Leon, their pink capes, and Rutee, Leon's sister who gets with Stahn. JUST AGH~~~!! I'M SO EXCITED TO PLAY IT, BUT I DON'T HAVE THE TIME RIGHT NOW TO PLAY IT! THE OPENING IS SO PRETTY!

Dedicated Bunny

Eventy things right now. >u>

Feral Wife

14,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
oh question, can we RP before we get art, or do we have to have art before we can RP?
There is going to be an option to play a character as a citizen without a Persona when they are accepted, but I'm assuming you mean after they're "won"?

Ruy's not here right now, but I'm fairly certain you can RP before you have art. There won't be anyone to RP with before event winnings, though!

Feral Wife

14,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
grasshopper pie
There is going to be an option to play a character as a citizen without a Persona when they are accepted, but I'm assuming you mean after they're "won"?

Ruy's not here right now, but I'm fairly certain you can RP before you have art. There won't be anyone to RP with before event winnings, though!

I won Jubei in the advertising contest, s'why I was wondering. *is eager little chipmunk*
I suppose though if there's no other characters its going to be a little one-sided though. hehe.

So the characters don't start awakened to their persona? I swear I have read everything but I feel like I must still be missing big bits of info!

Dapper Explorer

Auric Halcyon

I won Jubei in the advertising contest, s'why I was wondering. *is eager little chipmunk*
I suppose though if there's no other characters its going to be a little one-sided though. hehe.

So the characters don't start awakened to their persona? I swear I have read everything but I feel like I must still be missing big bits of info!

No, they don't start awakened. Stage 0 is just a human.

Also, hello threeeeeead~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces