Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Fatcat

o.o

-clings to Ru-

Animal

Malevolent Shapeshifter

OH GOD. That was cruel and unusual punishment. The new GM wants to make these grand changes.

But honestly, he creeps me out. In a bad creeper I'll watch you on the cameras ALLL~ the time kinda way.

Eloquent Exhibitionist

*Is scared at/with/from/because of scared Ru o.o*

Malevolent Shapeshifter

LOL. I have a new GM randomly. No one had any warning. He started today, and he feels like a bit of a creeper.

Timid Bunny

General Manager. D:

What's wrong, Ruy? You're not FLATTERED that he [ probably ] watches you work and diddles himself during? 8D
( no seriously that is totally creepy )

Timid Bunny

Anxious Shoujo

12,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Super Tipsy 200
There's a creeper around?
I just tried to get rid of one last month. Gaia's blocking system obviously isn't very good if he can still send me friend requests.
Oh man, Gaia creepers...

ANOTHER FACET OF CREEPERS THAT SHOULD NOT BE.

Anxious Shoujo

12,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Super Tipsy 200
Yeah, I mean I knew the guy for a year. I knew he was affectionate, but he usually kept his bounds. That is until I let him have my IM and he kept overstepping the line. Told him several times about my tolerance level of affection, internet or not, and he kept asking to webcam chat with me or send smexy pictures. Nope. I've dealt with that sort of creeper before. I drop them like the trash they are.
LOLOL
oh god

I've got a cousin who solicits underage girls for smexy pics. I HAVE THE BEST FAMILY.

Timid Bunny

Anxious Shoujo

12,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Super Tipsy 200
@cake:
I'm sorry I had to laugh at that part about you family. My family is just alcoholics and crazy people. Seriously I'm living with my crazy and paranoid aunt. I even went off on her tonight because she was threatening my nieces.

Honestly I dunno why I attract creepers. Maybe it's because I cosplay and they view women as tools?

@Canni:
I laughed at that gif.

Malevolent Shapeshifter

You guys make me LOL despite the fact I'm running around this place like a chicken with my head cut off with so much work to do. D8

My new GM has me booking around all the time. This is insane. @_@

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces