Welcome to Gaia! ::

Milady Emerald's Pardner

Alien Shapeshifter

What is man without the beasts?
If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of spirit.

I hope the moves have been okay. Good luck with all

For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man.
All things are connected
Status Update!

Hello everyone! Helina and I both want to thank you for all your patience in waiting for your pet stages to arrive and apologize that it has taken so long so far. We both have had shifts in job statuses as well as our classes, and Helina has just finished moving with success. This does mean she is trying to catch up on the schoolwork she missed due to moving, so please do not think we have forgotten about you!

The mule is still open for questions and inquiries if you wish to PM us, and we hope everyone is having a great summer. heart

~Crispy
Drop Off!

Adding Cairon's Specter Stage] to the list!

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Milady Emerald's Pardner

Alien Shapeshifter

*tearfully removes the shop from her sig* I don't think I have ever kept a shop in my sig like I have with this shop. I love it so much. Hope to see you and Helina around Gaia at times.

All things are connected

Omnipresent Waffles

The Voice of Time

*so many hugs*
*starts giving tearful hugs out at the door*

It wasn't an easy decision and it hurt to write out the announcement. You really all have been and are continuing to be wonderful and understanding about this, so from the bottom of our hearts, Helina and I both want to say thank you to everyone who's been here, no matter if you were a recent pet owner, someone dropping in to check out the thread, or one of the first to support our shop when it was just an idea taking form.

What am I going to do when I don't have a Gravrill to ruffle feathers on?

Thanks for being so amazing. heart I'm probably going to be saying that a lot, but it's no less true than the first time.

While Oneiros may be shutting down, you also have a shop family here who can help add to your collection of shops and make new friends. It may not be Oneiros, but it can help. Hopefully Helina and/or myself will be around if we can get things to settle down, because we will definitely miss you all.

Don't feel like this is your fault, though, Voice. Many of us have had situations in life that have pulled us away, and that can't be helped.

ReikaItsumi's Husband

Shy Lover

7,950 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
When you literally feel like crying, and kinda just stared at the post for a good 10 or so minutes to understand the reality of what was going on ;A; ...

//quietly strokes the thread a few times...

//quietly strokes the shop owners a few hundred times ;^;

Wowe I

I just

//sad Waluigi noises are the only thing that can possibly well, describe the sounds they feel like making ;^;

It's so sad to see this place close down, especially since this is honestly the first shop I tried to invest a lot of time into and really had fun with the community and just the hella sweet arts and the OCs and just... wowe. This was the second shop i've ever been to on Gaia, and the first that's closed down for me...I don't know how to feel about that ;~; ...

I'm just, really happy that this place got to exist...and granted I probably screwed up a few times when it came to doing a darn rp because I could never settle on Abel and his stupid personality, it was really fun to use Gravrill and just solo with the two when I needed inspiration. Honestly, I was even thinking of doing another journal entry or two...but...yea

I wish you both luck on your schedules, and I hope that you guys don't let life get too much of a grab on you both ;^; ""

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Soon...or, some day in the distant future...
We shall rise.

Chrystali's Partner

Mega Cub

!!!!!!!! I know I said it in PM already but thank you for this shop, I wasn't as active as I'd liked but I really adored this shop Q_Q

BUT HAJSKHGUDI KAIDAN IS gorgeous i mean wow --- I'm flying off the handle ;A; he's more perfect than I could ever imagine Q_Q hhashjghdjkg I love what he's wearing and his hair-- hngggg

*HUGS YOU BOTH* best of luck to you guys and THANK YOU so much.
Most of the art will be sent to the owners via message, and so will these, but we're going to include the ones that are finished in th thread here as a sort of sending off. If you want us to not post your pet, let the mule know and we'll not post them/remove if they have been posted.

Without further ado, here we have Kaidan and Arikos. biggrin

Airkos Specter Stage

Kaidan's Specter Stage

Silver Shieldwolf

Aric Val
*looks up from trying to set gaia's pm system on fire because seriously, what is this*

Thank you, Emerald. smile You'll be getting a pm with options as well, along with the other new members we recently had. I'm sorry you didn't get to play out your pet and dreamer in the shop, but we are still willing and would love to work with owners about how their pet appears and may be shaped by the dream/nightmare that brought them. A pm should be headed your way shortly.

In a relationship with SilverShieldwolf

OneirosBC

I'm so sorry to hear that this shop is shutting down. I never had the chance to RP my pet here, but everyone was always so nice, I feel bad that I let real life pull me away so throughly. But I understand completely that these things do happen, and I wish you both the absolute best, and hope to still maybe see you around Gaia on occasion!

THANK YOU EVERYONE! For hard work, kindness, and friendship!
Thanks to both of you. *hugs for all* It was definitely unexpected, but everyone here made this shop so wonderful, so thank you so much for that. heart

*prods muses* It's now or never, buddy. Gotta behave sometime. Not like mine listen when I tell them that either, but A for effort?

Milady Emerald's Pardner

Alien Shapeshifter

Sorry to hear this, but I can understand. May you two kick RL in the butt and come back with this shop. *hugs*

All things are connected

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

You two are fantastic and I loved the concept. I'm so sorry my life got hectic and drew me away (and my writing muse is still stubbornly MIA). You both did wonderful work here. It was really a joy.
Thanks, Chrys. smile

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

WHOOPS bottom of page --

OneirosBC
Oneiros Is Closing!

As much as we hate to, both Helina and I have talked things over and agree that closing the shop is something we must do. sad

IRL issues beyond school and work have taken us away for longer than we would have like already, and we both realize that we have a couple more years of tight-bound schedules and other things that have come up unexpectedly.

We want to thank everyone who has participated or shown interest in Oneiros for being absolutely amazing! We are going to miss you all, and you helped us fall in love with the shop and everything about it even more.

Current pet owners will be receiving a PM throughout today from the mule concerning whether or not they wish to keep their pets and receive their last stage/s, or receive a refund in gold. For those who keep the pet art, there will be further instructions in the pm so we can still give you a collaboration-style pet at their final stage, so be sure to make note of any ideas you have!

If you are currently a pet owner but do not have a journal, you may temporarily create one to get a basic idea of your dream and pet down, or you may simply pm these to the mule. Names and such will not be required, but we would still appreciate a general idea of your dream/nightmare to give your pet personality. If not, then you are completely allowed to give us a general personality description and long with appearance ideas.

Pet art will be released as it is finished, so some will have have art immediately ready, while others may have to wait a bit for Helina and Minty to get the art done for them. We are hoping (hopefully) to have all pet art done by the summer, but that may depend on schedules as well as workloads. Those who wish for refunds need only pop a pm in our inbox declaring so, and we will send a trade.

Currently, there is no time limit on making a decision, and if you know another owner who may not be around for various reasons right now, please feel free to pass the message on and be a mediator between us so we know we are doing things right.

We are going to miss everyone and hope to see you around again someday!

With love,
~Oneiros Staff

Very sad to hear it, but I wish you both the best in your future endeavors! Thanks for creating such a wildly inspiring place!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff