Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

*eats a steak and cheese panini* Mmn, comfort food ... *shares her pumpkin spice donut with people*

Indulgent Bear

Ember-babe
*eats a steak and cheese panini* Mmn, comfort food ... *shares her pumpkin spice donut with people*

*A* Omgggggg that sounds so good.

Shy Wife

Hypnotize Big Daddy
Oh does anyone happen know a good Bedroom creator - like doll maker I can use to make Arcadia's living quarters?
This!

Ruthless Bookworm

Yushi I could very much give you a big old smooch! Thankyouu!

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

Bitter Owl
Ember-babe

*A* Omgggggg that sounds so good.

*offers the other half* It is. Like. It was the perfect combination of flavours, textures, and melty cheesey goodness. I might go get another one later ...

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

Alright, quote me and post pictures of yer nightmares you want chibified! I'm gonna cheer myself up (hopefully) by drawing! emotion_donotwant I will, I will!

Shy Wife

Ember-babe
Alright, quote me and post pictures of yer nightmares you want chibified! I'm gonna cheer myself up (hopefully) by drawing! emotion_donotwant I will, I will!
>>

Fakir needs some art lovin' <3

The babbu

Ruthless Bookworm

Ember-babe

User Image
Thanks Boo!

-Yasha Alchemist's Husbando

Hopeless Trash

Ow I have an infection under the skin on my toe and it both itches and stings hahaha. Just disinfected it and wrapped it in adhesive bandage.

Ruthless Bookworm

Cinnamon Panda
Ow I have an infection under the skin on my toe and it both itches and stings hahaha. Just disinfected it and wrapped it in adhesive bandage.

Have you been to a Chirpodist / Podiatrist?

Mameha Otome's Waifu

Enduring Hunter

Ember-babe

Sari

and if you're feeling adventurous?

Do the Trio? Maybe~?

Much Wolf

Ember-babe

emotion_kirakira
Draven

Hopeless Trash

Hypnotize Big Daddy

No.. I'm fairly sure that it's paronychia which has happened before. A portion of my nail has gotten too sharp and bitten into the skin, and allows bacteria in e_e

Ruthless Bookworm

Cinnamon Panda
Hypnotize Big Daddy

No.. I'm fairly sure that it's paronychia which has happened before. A portion of my nail has gotten too sharp and bitten into the skin, and allows bacteria in e_e

Oh yes, that sounds right >.<
My Dad is a Chirpodist I have seen some grueseome pictures D:

Hopeless Trash

Hypnotize Big Daddy
Oh yes, that sounds right >.<
My Dad is a Chirpodist I have seen some grueseome pictures D:

Oh man I sure don't envy him. I've had this problem a few times due to nail splinters, and needed antibiotics back then because it got really bad.
I can only imagine all the things he's had to see.. and hope I'll never have to. -shudder- It's bad enough to look at my own appendages when something bad happens.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff