Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Fairy

New paradigms up the wazoo!

I am really suffering this weekend; I have a very large quantity of chapters to read, but the book is so dry and awful, not only can I not read it, it's making me avoid ALL the homework for that class! HOW DO I...?

Colorful Contributor

My solution would be to read it aloud, pretending to read it to someone else - or like read it to Ruby! Or have someone else read it to you, and engage in discussion about it while it's being read? Reading it aloud in a silly voice would be my preferred bet though.

And, hey! Livestream! Gonna warm up by making a gif to advertise future livestreams.
*Grumblegrumble*
What I need is a really good horror movie recommendation. Or stand-up comedy.

@Bomba: I wish I could help you, but I have the same problem. Uh, listen to music without lyrics while you read it?

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

Horror movies! I love horror movies. My favorite at the moment is Se7en, which is super psychological and awesome.
you guys, andy left for afganistan this last friday and i have been doing really good but i just had a complete emotional breakdown.

not good, the crying just won't stop. he is only gone for 2 months but UGH, that is 2 months too long.

Unicorn

Oh no! We love you, Olive! I'm giving you the biggest e-hug that I can right now. It's not the same, but I hope you cheer up! He'll be home soon. smile
thanks lady. i know he will and we have gone through this multiple times, but ugh, it just sucks.

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
We're here for you if you need us. heart

LOLLl qAq's Bae

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I can give you the house line if you need someone to call, too, hon. <3
Also giving you e-hugs. D:

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
If there is anything I can do for you, Olive, please let me know! D: -smothers in affection-
oooh dickens, you are my favorite people.

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
...So if you have a single lane highway on a Mobius strip, what happens when they need to construction?
i am disgusted by that picture... i think his head is full of tomato soup and puree'd meat.

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Ew... I bet that was really hard to clean out of his suit. D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers