Welcome to Gaia! ::

LOLLl qAq's Bae

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Guys. GUYS. I got ridiculously drunk last night, made some of the most amazing new friends while playing a card game, helped a friend hook up with the most adorable boy in the world(NOT that she needed help AT ALL), drunk!cuddled my husband's best friend, and then sexed that husband of mine to high hell.

We need another d**k!Con.

Hilarious Fairy

You'd best move back to the midwest, STAT!

I'd really really like to do a dickens!con this summer. I'm trying to decide whether to quit my job at the gas station, actually, which would make scheduling such an event much less difficult! Except Olls keeps getting more pregnant and I may not have followed up on the "HARPER GET IN ******** IOWA" campaign very well.

In other new, I AN ENGLISH TUTOR HA HA HA, all I can think of is the enormous, enormous amount of English assignments I did not do in high school. I would say that this kind of feels like "redemption" except actually it is closer to "cheating at life" or possibly "I am a god of learning"

LITERALLY AM THIS EXCITED JUST FROM TUTORING JOB, bweeeeee

LOLLl qAq's Bae

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
AHAHAHAHA, moving back to the midwest is not going to happen. I have been thinking of visiting, though! I wanna see Olibs babby after it is born and I miss Michie times and Bambazine. d**k!Con is still one of my most pleasant memories.

Also, I still feel very strongly about getting ladies out this way. Washington is fun?

Damnit, I had a WHOLE THING about your English tutoring written out. Why didn't it post? :C

YAY BOMB FOR CHEATING AT LIFE AND ALSO BEING A GOD OF LEARNING.

Hilarious Fairy

mmmf, I would love to go to washington. ;n; one of my college friends and I have already set down the bones of our eventual "reunion" vacation, when the three/four of us have actual jobs and can afford to do so; we're gonna rent a place on one of the islands and just eat nonstop and be catty bitches together.

ALSO THANK YOUUUU

the high is kind of wearing off, I should send the emails I need to send right quick.

Obsessive Shapeshifter

Bombazine
"HARPER GET IN ******** IOWA" campaign very well

I AM TOO POOR TO BE GETTING ANYWHERE
/SOB
YOU ALL COME HERE

Hilarious Fairy

but your lesbian aunts! they must miss you so dearly!

Obsessive Shapeshifter

Ack I miss them too /sob

Hilarious Fairy

I HOPE YOU KEEP CRYING.

Obsessive Shapeshifter

STOP BRINGING UP PAINFUL MEMORIES YOU ARE A TERRIBLE COUSIN
;A;

Obsessive Shapeshifter

Bam your av is like Fluo's little boy protegee or something
it is slightly scarring

Hilarious Fairy

honestly, I wish I could work that seductive cat pose into more avatars.

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

Ok, since we're sharin' good news now...
User Image

DO YOU SEE THAT

DO YOU?

THAT'S MY THESIS. IT IS DONE, PRINTED, AND WILL BE SHIPPED OUT TOMORROW.

Liberal Lunatic

ALL OF THE biggrin , SCARA.

Hilarious Fairy

I was going to take a webcam photo of me being similarly excited, but I can never remember how to find the webcam thing...so...failure

NOT LIKE YOU, YOU DIDN'T FAIL AT ALL, I THINK YOU ACTUALLY OPPOSITE OF FAILED! CONGRATULATIONS!
Bombazine
Except Olls keeps getting more pregnant

that s**t happens bro. you are the god of learning. c:

and i would still attend dickens con. just know we would get some funky looks at the bars.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff