Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you have a soul?

Yes 0.24299065420561 24.3% [ 208 ]
No 0.12616822429907 12.6% [ 108 ]
Sold it to Zoo 0.41121495327103 41.1% [ 352 ]
For how much... 0.2196261682243 22.0% [ 188 ]
Total Votes:[ 856 ]

Distinct Shapeshifter

I just feel kinda bad for newbies that participated and didn't get picked for a draw... I guess the nature of a contest is that not everyone can win, but I understand how it can feel slighting.

Swashbuckling Sentai

unfortunately despite the massive number of prizes given out, there was an even more massive number of participants. There will be other metas and other opportunities.

Distinct Shapeshifter

I have no idea how the GM's do it all. eek

Dramatic Hunter

40-ish horsemen were given out this meta. And its not far on the heels on other equally massive events. Finding newbies without chars at this point who have taken a full and active interest in proceedings is getting harder and harder. smile I don't doubt for a moment there'll be all sorts of other chances, its just a matter of being active and participating where possible.

Besides, the end of meta draw was a small thing, any newbie could have entered the raffle with a small bit of effort and been in with a shot there.

All in all I think there was an /immense/ amount of newbie love this meta.

Getsurae

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

oh man...i am still riding the wave of happiness from the movie last night >w<

Distinct Shapeshifter

I'm not saying there weren't a lot of chances to get something from the meta, or that newbies were ignored. I'm saying that I feel kinda bad for the ones who participated but weren't included in the final raffle.

Dramatic Hunter

I don't really feel bad for them, sometimes choices are made that don't include people. Its a matter of putting on big girl/boy panties and dealing with it.

Prophet

OnionGrump
Shia bean
*Agrees with Onnie* I loooove seeing all of the characters oh lawrdy! ;; So much awesome!

/super clings to 8DDDD
Shiaaaaaaaaa

Onnnineieiieieie! *curls around* How are you darling?!
Shia bean
OnionGrump
Shia bean
*Agrees with Onnie* I loooove seeing all of the characters oh lawrdy! ;; So much awesome!

/super clings to 8DDDD
Shiaaaaaaaaa

shia and onnie~! two of my favourite people >w<

Mewling Trash

Shia bean

8DDD /cuddlehugs
I am good~ Feeling very lazy and trying to motivate myself into working on a commission and doing tags > A >;; Not very successful so far... .___.;; How about you? <33

/clings to Getsu as well 8DDDDDD
Kaiki~ I actually thought that there were a huge amount of prizes given out in this meta. (Like, when you look back on some of the earlier metas, it seems that there were by far more prizes in this one. (At least it seems that way to me. XD; )) Plus, you never know if they'll pop a surprise raffle down in for newbies. (Like, they did that after the first Hunter meta, and they included at least 15+ newbies in one surprise raffle that we didn't even know they were doing, so it's not like they ignore the newbies.)

So I think that the GMs are doing/have done all they can to include everyone. Sometimes the luck of the draw just isn't in someone's favor. There'll be more chances though. Plus, with over 80 players in this one event, it's not like they can give special preference to one group (be it newbies or veterans), otherwise it wouldn't be fair for the other group. I'm thankful and proud of the GMs for being so good to us in the first place, and for giving us so many chances to try.

Distinct Shapeshifter

Why do people keep thinking I'm saying that I didn't think a lot of prizes were given out and that all newbies were ignored? I'm not saying that at all. I'm really bad at communicating, so I'm going to hold my thoughts for awhile. sweatdrop
This time around, considering the prizes are a new species, I kind of considered everyone a "newbie". It always sucks to not win, it doesn't matter if you're a newbie or what. xD

Prophet

Onnie: It's okay, we can continue being lazy together...at least for a little while longer. |D I am doing well myself actually! I'm also working on a commission while trying to not be lazy and organize my room. -_- It is very hard and I am also not having any success! At least not with the room anyway LOLOLolol~

Getsuuuuuuu HIIIIIII! *participates in all the clingage*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces