Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you have a soul?

Yes 0.24299065420561 24.3% [ 208 ]
No 0.12616822429907 12.6% [ 108 ]
Sold it to Zoo 0.41121495327103 41.1% [ 352 ]
For how much... 0.2196261682243 22.0% [ 188 ]
Total Votes:[ 856 ]

Tricky Treater

Skye even if your alone in the dark you won't get picked off if your a virgin XD

I hate how the classics like Halloween, Friday the 13th, & Nightmare on Elm Street got beaten to death with the sequel bat

-Flopples- Morning everyone.

Kaiyumi's Princess

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
Ohgod yes, I just googled it and found out that it was called the Tale of the Hungry Hounds. I remember the ending, mostly and how I was quite impressed with that episode.

I also kind of liked the pinball episode XDD

I still stayed though! Later when we confronted the guy who went out, he was like 'I didn't run out, I walked out.' He was pretty spooked when the kid put his hand in the blender though 8D;

Romantic Exhibitionist

Now I don't like those - what is it - Final Destination movies? Not because I'm afraid of the movie, but afraid of what I think of in real life. I get really careful in the bathroom after seeing that guy smash his head on the bathroom tub/sink? Dying from stupid things that can happen in your everyday routine makes me paranoid for a few days afterwards.

That's why I like Mythbusters. It proves what can't happen.

Noraboo's Spouse

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Oh, I have seen the first Final Destination movie! I don't remember it being scary, though...just stupid/frustrating. XD

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • First step to fame 200
I loved the episode where a kid' soul is in a photo and steals the soul of other people! Still can't believe that story.

Romantic Exhibitionist

I get weird in real life when I'm in the bathroom or on a escalator. I think I like scaring myself - so watching movies like those doesn't help.

Whoops. I was going through the daily clicks at the scareground and the site died. -Slowly backs away- >//n//>; All better.

I was scared of all monster movies when I was little. .__.;

spelldancer's Compadre

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
If Elissa is here - FLICKER FOR JOO <3

Poltergeist the movie. @.@;
Man, that was scary when I was younger.

Only problem with scary movies now is that they don't scare me. I can handle the gore, wierd creatures killing people. All that kind of thing other than ghosts and actual alien based movies. n.n
Suspense kills me.

Hmm OH and someone mentioned this earlier but POT DOLLS! ARGH. I will never ever, ever sleep in the same room as one, or have one in my house. Just a no, no they are the most scariest evil things on the planet! Staring at you with those scheming beady eyes. >_______>;;;

Though, no offence to anyone who loves/likes or collects them. XD
That's just my personal opinion.

Tricky Treater

Well I always had a thing against Public restrooms but after watching Scream I was just like 'no way' lol I don't go into public restrooms alone XD

I think people get scared in the bathroom because hey thats a place where your really vulnerable like you can't really hide or escape once your stuck there

I was able to 'enjoy' a lot of scary movies like Final Destination, Saw (only the 1st one), Urban Legends...interesting ways to die XD

Romantic Exhibitionist

Yay! Pets are back!

I think the one thing that really scares me are bug monsters. UGH! Give it spider legs and smiley segments and I'm out. Funny thing is, I like rping those sort of characters because it also creeps other people out.

Tricky Treater

Poltergeist + The Ring = Why I hate blue screen/fuzzy screen on ANY TV

13 Ghosts & House on Haunted Hill (both original and re-make) were fun to watch in a 'boo!' kinda way lol good for a one time scare.

Ughhh bug monsters are scary, and snakes, and stinging insects... yeah creep me out a lot.
Cujo and other rabid angry wolves/bears/etc don't really scare me TOO badly I guess the situation of being trapped or mauled isn't as scary to me as being spider covered or stung to death XD

I can say I was scared shartless of the crypt keeper. Would not look at him at all. >____>;

My dad made me watch some movie when where there were spirits or demons that could possess you and stuff. They possessed this teenage boy's hand or something. The part that scared me though was when the parents were sleeping and they heard a noise so the dad went downstairs and he was taking long so the mom stepped out of bed and was dragged under and then a mass of blood splattered out from under the bed. .__.
For the longest time I ran and then jumped to my bed.

Nio Love's Fav

Obsessive Stargazer

House on Haunted Hill was the first "really scary" movie I saw. I was like 9 and I went to see it in theaters for a friend's birthday. I have no idea how they let us all in or why on earth her parents would do such a cruel thing. I had nightmares forever. XD

Then I watched it again during my first year of college and hated myself for being such a wimp, because it's so cheesy and silly.

Tricky Treater

lol going back and re-watching scary movies often makes them less scary (or at least thats usually the case for me) except for some things that just strike my uncanny valley and I can't look at them XD (again chucky, the one horror movie I just can't watch)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff