Yes 0.24299065420561 24.3% [ 208 ]
No 0.12616822429907 12.6% [ 108 ]
Sold it to Zoo 0.41121495327103 41.1% [ 352 ]
For how much... 0.2196261682243 22.0% [ 188 ]
Total Votes:[ 856 ]

Unicorn

Herp derp. *goes to work*
@Blue: Honestly, the Scream movies really aren't hard to understand. :3
You don't need to be a big Horror movie fanatic to get them~ my dad can barely understand English and even he understood the movie. >__<
Basically, the movie is just about some psycho running around killing everybody. ^___^;;
Nothing complicated, really.

Noraboo's Spouse

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
But that doesn't sound that good to me, either. XD I'd rather be watching films about geeky kids getting the girls of their dreams...

Tenacious Bookworm

Ah, monster movies. One of my favorites is definitely Little Shop of Horrors. Not just for Seymour, but for Steve Martin as the sadistic dentist. That's definitely a comedic horror movie, so I'll try to remember something that genuinely scared me.

I've never seen the Scream trilogy, either. The first stalker/slasher movie I saw was I Know What You Did Last Summer, and except for the ice pick scene, I was mostly 'eh' about it, so I haven't been into slasher films, really.

Paranormal Activity was gooooood! Towards the end, I was hugging both my legs on the couch, holding my breath.

Remembered it! The Grudge. Oh god, the Grudge. At least with normal ghosts there was some hope of reasoning with them. And they had the sense to stick to the dark scenes and not show up in broad daylight. *shivers in a corner* This movie terrified me.

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
I love horror films, I have most of the Afterdark horror fest collection.

I love all the classics. The first one that scared me was Child's Play. Never sleep in a room where part of your grandmother's doll collection resides. They will stare at you.......all night.

There are also funny horror films. Like Black Sheep. In a nutshell: Man-eating sheep. And if you are bitten by one, you turn into a weresheep. Hilarious.

My favorite horror film of all time is The Ring. I also adore the original Japanese version Ringu.

Romantic Exhibitionist

I never got into Scream or I know what you did last summer. Watched the first Scream and the other movie, but really didn't get a shiver out of any of them. I just wanted to make fun of all the people running like I always tend to do. "Now why are you going into the swimming area when you know there is a psycho around? Aren't there any neighbors? Doesn't anyone have their car keys? Spare tire for when it's slashed?"

I LOVE LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS! I never liked cutting my finger, so that bugged me when he had to feed the plant. LOVED THE SONGS and the dentist - Oh god. Best ever. Love the patient who would go in to get tortured. The dentist going about singing, busting through the double doors and just running around yanking teeth that may or may not have needed pulling - perfect.

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
I am the biggest wuss in the world, so I don't generally do 'monster movies' because they freak me out and make me feel like I should be peering under my bed and around corners (not to mention inside closets and behind mirrors) for anything and everything. XD

That said, my favorite 'monster movie' isn't one that's actually 'scary'. Does anyone else remember Little Monsters? XD Who wouldn't want a best friend that's a monster who turns into a pile of laundry when hit with daylight?

My favorite movie monster is, hands down, the Krakken from the PotC movies. Clearly it takes one badass of a monster to take down Jack Sparrow himself, jar of dirt or not.

And to comment on prior conversations...

Mmmm. Buffy and Supernatural.

Noraboo's Spouse

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Man the ORIGINAL Kraken was so much cooler pshawwww. Give Homer his dues! (;

Though it might actually have just been a giant squid...

Tenacious Bookworm

Have you seen that video of the elbowed squid? Them things are freaky.

Noraboo's Spouse

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Oh don't get me wrong, squids are badass in their own right. XD No need to add extra tentacles and whatnot [yes I'm talking at you PotC and Clash of the Titans!]

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • First step to fame 200
*gasp* Horror movies? *runs away*

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Ok I found this for all of you guys ^_^ We just got the dolls at work.

http://www.monsterhigh.com/

Kaiyumi's Princess

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
I don't watch monster movies, but ohgod yes Skye, Buffy + Supernatural mmmmmm~

I love Buffy so much urgh, Twilight is so stupid (one of my lit TAs just bashed it in lecture, rofl). I also especially loved the episodes of Supernatural where they took inspiration off legends, like the bloody mary mirror myth
@Bya: They gave you free Monster High dolls at work?! o O o LUCKY.
Hmm, I dunno if this counts as a horror movie or not but ... I loved Repo! The Genetic Opera. <333 >u>;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff