Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's hard not to enter for the weddingss.. 3nodding

@Ruri - I was like "sponge cake? chocolate? coconut? I LIKE ALL THESE THINGS..and they're together? TRULY A MAGIC PLACE" tho I dunno about that Fairy Bread...

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Fairy bread is so good.

A party isn't a party without fairy bread.

PL: *nods* Warlock it is then. *taps his nose with the pen playfully* Oh I don't know. You just need the right sort of imagination. I think applying some role-play elements to our nightlife will be most welcome. *laughs* Oh darling. Don't be so hard on yourself. With all the training, we're not quite slumming it anymore. You've brushed up nicely.

Ac.Wings's Wife

Romantic Humorist

@Astra: I think you can only do one a year now! XD makes us have to be really careful about prioritizing our pairings!

OMG that cake sounds amazing.

Mid: You think so? I'm not opposed. I can disguise my voice pretty well, and I was JUST thinking the other day how lovely it is to be tired but cheerful at work… *laughing* Well, if there's anything you have, it's definitely vision. Look at me! Totally washed up and turned into a real stallion. Who'd have thunk that little kid obsessed with making weird food would be the stallion I am today? Preeeeetty much only you.

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

PL: *just stares for him for a long moment, soft and adoring* Without a doubt, you are my greatest accomplishment.

Ac.Wings's Wife

Romantic Humorist

Midnight: * caught unawares he just stares at her for a long moment and then smiles, flushing* Well… that's my greatest pride, you've gotta know. *kisses her gently*

(HALP DROWNING IN FEELS)
d'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwsssss all over the place emotion_kirakira

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

PL: Of course. *kisses him back and then gives him another one for good measure* <3 Now.. *back to business, okay, one more quick peck* ... for entertainment we'll need a band and maybe a few extra Phonies in costume. Anything else?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ac.Wings's Wife

Romantic Humorist

Midnight: *grins and straightens, happy* I think that's done it! We could get some extra shot girls and waiters, dress them like zombies. I think it'll be grand.

((I gotta run! Time for fooooood. *smooches all*))

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

PL: *has a little glow to her cheeks* Perfect. It will be a wonderful night.

I was just about to say the exact same thing! xD <3 *runs out too!*
/bored - rolllllss around

Edit: actually came up for a neat idea for a Nev/Nob girl, bwhahahahaha..I want this noowww emotion_dowant

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
*pokes around a little bit*

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

*heavy breathing*
tell me Astra
these are the things I need to know
Ruriska
*heavy breathing*
tell me Astra
these are the things I need to know

WWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLL....as I sort of want to go with a little bit of a "theme" (IMO) since they're called the "Lannisters", so I want a little girl named Highgarden (hooray House Tyrell!). She's a little princess who believes grandmother Blossom's stories of the far away kingdom she and grandfather Bru come from. She thinks everyone in the family is just "pretending" they're stories, but Highgarden wants to go back to that kingdom and retake it from the horrible Rat King. She might be recruiting an army one peasant at a time with her ah..princess charms..*coughcough* and she has some sorta high power job I haven't worked out yet. She wants to rule and control in all aspects of her life. Snotty | Confident | High Maintenance. Would understand her parents relationship though she would look down on her mother's infatuation with Tink.

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Oh man, I love that!

I have two male ideas. Regal Rouge, a sort of robin hood character I thought of when I first got Noble.

Aaand more recently a Joffrey, potentially called Iron Lion. 8D
All of Phonyland should quake at the idea of a Joffery-esque stallion milling about 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff