Welcome to Gaia! ::

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Candy: *goes through town on a delivery*
Macaron: *follows Candy* Wait! Can't you see that the pineapple you used is out of season!? It won't taste right!
Crooner: *whizzes past Candy*

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

Dramatis Personae: *lands in front of Aquarius, chest puffed out* "I say sir! Those leaves- that's a delightful sound you're making! Good on you!"

Handsome Shapeshifter

and I still have no ponies yet XD

LOLLl qAq's Bae

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Hmmm, kind of thinking of pushing White Death out but she's so awful. It feels like she kills any RP mood.

Yunonia's Queen

Springtime Spirit

User Image

Aquarius: "Oh my... you really think so?" *crunches another* "I like the sound it makes... very satisfying in a strange way..."

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

Dramatis Personae: "Indeed I do! It-...
..."
*welp, there went any concept of personal space*
"WHAT IS UP WITH YOUR EYES oh my good heavens are they made of stars where did you get them"

Riffler, you can RP as yourself or another pet that's in the theme park area if you wanna play along!

Yunonia's Queen

Springtime Spirit

User Image
Aquarius: *alarmed by the sudden closeness, he gets a bit flustered but appreciative at the comment??* "Uh, well, I think I got it from my mom...? She has sparkly star eyes just like mine... and some of my siblings...* "I really like your wings and the wiggly things on your head! They're very pretty..." * u*

Scaraaa I gotta sleep now but I'd really like to continue o: if thats okay!

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Crooner: *notices Dramatis getting in someone's personal space. Whizzes over*

"Hey there Drama, whatcha doin' gettin' all up in his mug like that? Dontcha know 'bout personal space?"

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50
.....everytime I think about Halloween, I keep grinning like Loki. this is freaking out my parents and my friends.. twisted

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

Ahh, sorry I disappeared! I'm helping my sister with her PA school applications and she was having a little crisis.

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

wedding wedding wedding
'
Jun u r best <3
Halloday Event shall be perfect, just like you

I got home from work just before it started pouring! yay!

Ac.Wings's Wife

Romantic Humorist

Scara! If you're interested in finishing our Star Spangled/ Skirmish RP, let me know! If you are too swamped/not feeling it, though, it's totally fine. It's nice to see you back, though!

Midnight Snack: I never really thought of Halloween as wedding season…

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Pink Lemonade: I suppose it would be a good excuse for a themed wedding, not that I'm into that.

Ac.Wings's Wife

Romantic Humorist

Midnight: Well, there IS something to be said for masquerades, I guess! Also you could serve a lot of tricksy foods at the reception… *pauses, considering* THAT sounds fun. Not that it's very wedding-appropriate. And I feel like it might scare foals away from our house forever after the first time I give them spinach-flavored candy.

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

PL: Masquerades do sound quite fancy. As far as food goes, I'd like to see what you come up with. I was actually thinking off having a special Halloween themed banquet at Cloud 9. $150 per ticket, for food, drinks and entertainment. *starts writing a mental checklist* Oh, I hardly care for what is wedding appropriate or not, as long as it suits the couple.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff