Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

*snugs Atma* WELP, it'll be our RP next, so now that you helped me with direction, I'll reply to it tomorrow! vwv Knock it out at your leisure~

ilu so dang much Ruri <333333

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

Atma it's bad, so many of the kids in our neighborhood have NO respect for each other/themselves/animals. So it's not a surprise to see that. Just surprised that's the most injured animal I've seen in our time here. It's just sad. But yeah he was so quietfor a few days too. *shakes head* It's something I wish he'd not had to see.

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Candy: *blushes at the compliments* "Aw, thanks you guys! You're all just so sweet! The curls are natural actually. Both of my parents have very curly manes, and I guess I took after them more than a couple of my siblings." *sits comfortably close to May* "A sandwich? Oh I'd love one! Did you make these Lime because they look delicious!"

Shy Wife

-flops down after doing some mule work-

Story time! How did everyone get their first phony? And what were your reactions to getting your first babbin? Tell me things 8I

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

Ruri no kidding. I really, REALLY hate people who do that sort of thing. My ex-step dad falls in that boat. Instead of taking injured/sick animals to the vet his solution was to "take them out back" UGH.

AC I'd almost bet the kitten was put down when animal control took it. The little thing was pretty badly off. I honestly made my son change his clothes, and wash his hands because I was afraid it was sick with something. But he just couldn't let it stay there, and I don't blame him. I'd have wrapped it up in my coat and brought it home in his shoes.

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Yushika - I got mine as a 'test run' before the shop opened. I thought Jun was just making Ponies for fun, and then this happened. XD I didn't get my second (and technically my first from the shop itself) for years after since I know jack all about MLP and Bya got lucky in a breeding raffle.

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

Yushi No Phony yet! *lol* But I have a couple up in the quest forum and I have some ideas for others that I need to flesh out beyond a name/gender/etc.

Ac.Wings's Wife

Romantic Humorist

Nymphaea: It's natural? How amazing, how lucky for you! *smiles and backs off slightly, as May Day goes forward*

May Day: Let me get you one! Do you want a pickle, too?

Aargh that's awful, though, Lir. I'm sorry to hear that.

Chrys, I'll be on it! Whenever you want! > u<

Yushika, I was very lucky! My friend Rapid rehomed a phony to me -- Dainty Delta. I was really touched and promised I'd grow her and I still love her so much! She's my precious delicate bab.

Shy Wife

That's cute, Chrys! Ppppft, the shop opening must have been a nice shock. I know nothing about MLP, too, so I lurked for a year or so before wiggling in~

@Lirilei: Well, good luck! I'm rooting for you!

Edit:

@Atma: Awh, what a sweet thing of Rapid to do ; u ; Dainty Delta is green with purpleish hair, yes?

Atmadja's Wife

Lovergirl

Augh that's horrible. 8( So sorry Lirilei, especially that your boy had to go through all of that on top of it.

Moon River was my first phony, Yushika~ 8D I got her as an RLC and was soooooo happy! It was wonderful~! And then my first babben was Golden Doubloon who was gifted to me by Atma~ <3<3<3 Again I was over the moon to receive her. >u<

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

Yushi heh thanks! I entered a couple of the Yuletide contests so we'll see from there too. But it's been fun coming up with the quests. Syrcaid is the one who dragged me over here from her shop *snicker*

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Okay Atma! I shall tag you tomorrow, thank you darling. <3

It was a surprise! I love my bab, I just flounder to fit in still. XD But I think I'm (slowly) getting better about it. vwv

When you get your first Phony (and you will!), I hope you'll have fun here!

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Candy: "It's nice sometimes, but in warm weather, the curls don't like to stay all nice and straight. They frizz like mad! Though I can imagine long hair doesn't do well in wet weather."

*looks over spread* "Oh a pickle sounds great too! All that walking has made me hungry! Thanks! *offers a sweet smile*

On first phony: Candy Dandy was a personality contest win from the TACO Delights group! I freaked out for so long, and then immediately set up like, a billion rps for her. I think she's got one of the longest lists of rps around!

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

Atma & AC I'm just glad he got over it okay and that my younger kids didn't see it.

I mean...my daughter was a sobbing mess yesterday watching Once Upon A Time, when Belle through Chip at the wall and shattered the cup.

Took me 20 minutes to calm her down from a cup on a tv show. I can't imagine how she'd have handles a blinded kitten.

Ac.Wings's Wife

Romantic Humorist

Yes! I am on mobile or I'd link to her -- she's green with purple hair. <333 and I'm very thankful to Rapid for it!

I hope you and Lir get your firsts soon!

May Day: * gets her a sandwich and a pickle* here you go. *scoots closer* You aren't cold, are you? It's pretty chilly.

Nymphaea: Oh, ah... I don't think its too terribly inconvenient in the rain, my hair… sister? Thoughts?

Yesssss Chrys, I'm so excited! Your last one, right?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff