Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unicorn

Bomb posted in the Phony thread! Mission success.

@Lua, I'm most excited for Lemure also, but I have to admit that my point of view may be a bit bias since she's mine. xd

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

-Yasha Alchemist
Scaramouche Fandango

Sounds awesome. : D

And what cutiessss~ <3

Tag!

Super Wife

Pft. She's gorgeous, Michie. All of the ghostly-inclined laddies and ladies will be after her haunted flank.

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

Ender: *had NOT thought of this* Oh goodness... we might have to invest in some towers.

Unicorn

Taquita: "I believe in the vernacular they say 'hide yo wife, hide yo kids."

Familiar Shapeshifter

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
lol I like your shop name!

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Scent: *rolls her eyes but smiles*I will be quite excited to see 'ow you 'andle mozearhood.
Ink: A fine brood you two.../he stares at the packages - I wonder what eet iz like in zere...

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

Ender: Could I remember, I would tell you. But until the package is opened, I can only imagine a darkness. Maybe a warmth, too, from those around you.
Scaramouche Fandango
Ender: Could I remember, I would tell you. But until the package is opened, I can only imagine a darkness. Maybe a warmth, too, from those around you.

Ink: That doez non zeem like a good zing.../he looks at the packages, concern creasing his normally happy face.

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

Ender: I imagine that being conscious in there would only make it worse; imagine not having a mouth but wanting to scream! I think it would be unrelenting horror. Better that there's no real memory.

Unicorn

TACO: "Taquita, hun, you are shaking up with the most depressing lady ever. She's even worse than you are!"
Scaramouche Fandango
Ender: I imagine that being conscious in there would only make it worse; imagine not having a mouth but wanting to scream! I think it would be unrelenting horror. Better that there's no real memory.

Ink: /goes a little pale and his eyes widen a bit, he sits staring at the package with a little raincloud over his head. "Poor bebbie.."

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Scent: *hits TACO in the shoulder*She choose from 'er 'art! Not 'er loins unlike ZOME phonies. *rolls her eyes*Do non be leezeneng to your fazear.

LOLLl qAq's Bae

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
La Llorona: -watches the blister packs with a serene smile- What lovely children those will become. Oh, but I yearn for my own.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff