Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystical Dreamer

15,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Hey Angelique! I noticed that Skybolt has a mate but does Darkfang have one as well?

Just random wondering and don't worry. I'm not going mate happy right now since I can't afford anything after Fauna's breeding.

edit: I would love to rp with someone though just for fun.
"And it's like, every time I turn around..."
User Image

@Jac: O: Oooh~ I kind of like that idea.

What does everyone think of that? At least one baby has to go to a different owner. This wouldn't influence a two-baby breeding between two different owners, as one is already going someplace else.

"...I fall in love and find my heart face down..."
User Image

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Darkfang and DrathBlue's Jericho talked once - they seemed to have an interesting dynamic but...well Drath isn't on much.

Still looking for someone for your horse demon?

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
+Sephiros Immortal+
User Image

What does everyone think of that? At least one baby has to go to a different owner. This wouldn't influence a two-baby breeding between two different owners, as one is already going someplace else.

User Image

It doesn't sound bad until you get 2 owners breeding ponys and 4 babies? If one ends up with 2, one 1, and random baby goes someplace else - that might not go over well

Mystical Dreamer

15,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Caroling Champ 100
Huh? Do you mean Entei? Well he's open still. *shrugs*

I was just Random wondering since it would be neat to see her babies with whoever you throw her with.

Angie moo's Partner In Crime

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
+Sephiros Immortal+
User Image

User Image

im ok with giving away one o 3o thats alot better ... however... that kinda makes a problem for breedings that have 4 babies... what happens then? D: for uneven breedings its fine... but it might cause a problem with even breedings...

Hallowed Werewolf

Freaksrus
I agree to 3 plus RP option.
Since this was the only shop I'd ever think of to breed in I'm not sure Manda. While others are quite upset, I can see your point of view. I would prefer just to keep RPing.
Jacque would you like to RP with Erty and Yoshi again Now?

er...not just yet sorry *just woke up* and my brains still trying to understand everything lol. Later yes? heart

@Seph - You like my idea? ...*feels appreciated* razz ...so my idea about the old rules and one baby has to be given away? sweatdrop heart

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Seiphira
Huh? Do you mean Entei? Well he's open still. *shrugs*

I was just Random wondering since it would be neat to see her babies with whoever you throw her with.

The transformer babies look awesome ^^

Sunchaser still has the girls' brother - and he's still single...

Hallowed Werewolf

I was thinking that with 4 baby breedings it would be no worse off then when people get 3, is it? and then they can either work it out maturely or roll a dice if need be, to see who gets two...maybe?
User Image

@Knitterz: Well if there were four ponies in a breeding between two owners, then each owner could still keep two. XD We're just saying we don't want a SINGLE owner to end up with all the babies.

User Image

Mystical Dreamer

15,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Caroling Champ 100
Well all my females are taken. The next female I would offer up for breeding is Lydia, but that might be a while since she has to grow, plus I might have to cough up some extra money.

That's the only reason why I am not doing anything much in the shop. Although I got a ton of baby girls from SquirtxEpona and FaunaxDark Star breeding. Plus I won the drow female pony.
Ok Jac Idea I like. -hides under a rock so she doesnt get shot-
Magical Werefox
*sighs* ......*sits down* Ok, so what if we keep the old rules and then make it that at least one baby from each breeding has to be given away? ...*waits for everyone to jump down her throat* sweatdrop

I dont mind this, giving away ONE baby is ALOT better then giving away 2 or 3 or whatever, I also like the idea o the old rules...

Though I say WE, as the owners of the parents, give the baby away, I do NOT want to have the foal go to someone who will never show their face here again and the parents have lost a child.

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Lydia...right *shifty eyes* I should really take care of that sometime...soonish xd
User Image

*nods* Oh yes. XD The parents get to choose where the baby goes. We won't be giving it away for you.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas