Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Werewolf

okies so its the old rules...except in uneven breedings the extra baby must be given away and when a person breeds there own ponies they just cant keep all the babies? ...Is that right? *still a little confused* sweatdrop heart

250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I also like the 3 plus RP option.

Here are my two cents. I'm just throwing this out there. Maybe we could lower the breeding price a tad, have a cap of 3 babies normally (w/o RP) with one being given away through an event or whatever means. That way the owners don't have to fight over who gets to keep two and the price is lower so you don't feel like you're paying more for less.

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Ithrailiv: Geez. Why don't we just use the males to keep up breeding, but only when we want to.
Ertania: I think the baby crazy people are upset Itha. So shut up ok.
Ithrailiv: Hrmph. They are just dumb males. I see no point in this.
Someday you will.... twisted
+Sephiros Immortal+
"And it's like, every time I turn around..."
User Image

@Knitterz: Well if there were four ponies in a breeding between two owners, then each owner could still keep two. XD We're just saying we don't want a SINGLE owner to end up with all the babies.

"...I fall in love and find my heart face down..."
User Image

So this new 'give one away' is for people like me who breed with their own ponys? Is THIS what its all about? if we breed with another we keep ALL foals from said breeding? *just trying to get my head around a little something in amongst the posts.* ^^;

Angie moo's Partner In Crime

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
+Sephiros Immortal+
User Image

@Knitterz: Well if there were four ponies in a breeding between two owners, then each owner could still keep two. XD We're just saying we don't want a SINGLE owner to end up with all the babies.

User Image

oooh ok well thats reasonable 3nodding

Mystical Dreamer

15,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Well it doesn't matter since I don't have the money since I only have 4K at the moment, plus I'm considering on saving up to get Christian from you know where. I watched that movie last night and it made me want to get him all the more.

Hallowed Werewolf

So...was my last question correct? *is a little confused*
User Image

@Lenore: Truthfully, yes. It is. We just saw a LOT of instances (not just you) where people were breeding their own ponies and keeping all the babies. Sharing should be encouraged. XD

User Image

250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Knitterz
+Sephiros Immortal+
User Image

User Image

oooh ok well thats reasonable 3nodding

Why don't you just put a rule in for single owners that breed then? The babies always get split when two people breed their ponies and just not when one person does.
Jac's idea ish good! -continues to hide under a rock-

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Seiphira
Well it doesn't matter since I don't have the money since I only have 4K at the moment, plus I'm considering on saving up to get Christian from you know where. I watched that movie last night and it made me want to get him all the more.

That's because it's an amazing Movie! ...as long as you turn it of at the right point.

Speaking of which - when you do get him - I will be seeking you out for rp and eventually a breeding.
User Image

@Dreamer: Yes, that's what we're thinking of doing.

However...for uneven breedings...giving the 'extra' baby away is highly encouraged.

User Image

Angie moo's Partner In Crime

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
+Sephiros Immortal+
User Image

@Dreamer: Yes, that's what we're thinking of doing.

However...for uneven breedings...giving the 'extra' baby away is highly encouraged.

User Image

thats usually what happens anyways isnt it? ._.

Mystical Dreamer

15,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Cool! I think I might still rp random ponies around until then. I don't think Edan is going to hook up with another fairy since the rp is quite slow.

I feel sorry for Satine a bit more then Christian though. She had to fake her love to save him.
User Image

Sometimes. But we've seen cases where it hasn't. This is just mainly to encourage generosity where breedings are concerned.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas