Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Poor Em.

Holly King: Any particular one I might like?

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
Yeah I have to walk in it... meh. *Sigh* I hat being here

But good news! I have only three customs I want to get that haven't got slots for themselves ^_^ I feel proud. Kyou, Amy and Yorath
Ummm well, as I said, Briar likes you, Heart Throb *whispers to king* will sleep with anyone if she knows she will get kids out of it, been dying for kids for ages so...*ponders* Mulans daughters are sweet kids...I dont know really, I mean, its up to you, you will be breeding with her. XD

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
Lollage ^_^ Good Luck Holly King ^_^

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Yay for Em!

.... I just filled out four more custom forms and need to get ref. pics for another... *thinks* 5.... sweatdrop

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
Jezbel
Yay for Em!

.... I just filled out four more custom forms and need to get ref. pics for another... *thinks* 5.... sweatdrop

You're happy I'm flooded?

Good luck with your customs. I just want my couple done and then go slowly with them

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
You know what why don't I setup a thread in the guild lol.
thread in the guild? O_o *is to tired to think and thus thinking of having a nap soon*

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Oops.. no the yay wasn't for the flood.. it was for having three customs left to get... I've never been able to get that low...

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Yep to rp with King and the girls lol.

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
0.0 uhm when we leave the house there is water up to our ankles 0.0 *Freaked out*

Oh yay thankee Jez ^_^ Well Yorath is just something very dear to me, and Kyou is my fave furuba char... and Any is just so cool!

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Thats not good. Do you have a water pump or vacuum to help get out the water?

*pokes her growing custom list* And I even cut a few out that weren't THAT important to me to get...

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
0.0 noo... we live in a drought area... They actually have vacums for that? wierd...

The news barely has any info- it's all aboiut the flashfloods in sydney >< WHO CARES ABOUT SYDNEY! NO-ONE LIKES SYDNEY!

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
*nods* Yep.. Wet-Vacs... we have one... every now and then we need it for the basement. Much easier and cheaper than letting the water sit and having to call someone in to clean it... though I suppose a drought area wouldn't have those available...

The news never seems to have info about your own area when something is wrong... at least thats what I've seen...
Then im REALLY cutting down, no way in hell am I going to be rping 20 ponys. >>

Pick two or thee TOPS im not going to rp anymore, I dont even want to rp them now *hasnt been in the mood for anything more then OOC lately* so im not about to start rping a ton of different ponys.

Besides which, this will probably be hard anyway, 95% of those I have shown you, are ALL friendly, meaning that even if we DID RP them, there wouldnt really be any difference in them, being the lazy girl that I am, most of my Dream ponys all have the same personalities. Only difference is, they might be SLIGHTLY different by one thing, say one is stubborn or one has a puts herself down or whatever, so it isnt going to really be much difference between them all IF any at all. ^^;

So I dont think it will help much anyway...^^;

One night stands I dont mind, I just cant be stuffed rping as of late so thus one picking one and going with it would of been easier on me, formal rps are boring me to death lately.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff