Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Yes Jez we must xd my herd is slowly spreading xd

*huggles her elven elementals* there can be tons of different elemental ponies, Jez's earth *can't remember name* is nothing like Paluure, it not hard to come up with your own kind. Personally I have claim over teh elven aspect and I would get upset if someone created their own elven elementals (My elves) but teh elements are wide open for anyone who can come up with a unique design...at least, thats what Jez and I figured out when we both wanted our elementals at the same time 3nodding

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
which are Chi,Sui,Ka,Fu and Ku

5,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Hasu Niiro Kitsune
Hey dont the Japanese consider "Spirit" To be an element?

XD That would make an interesting pony...

.-. But how do you take Spirit and turn it into a pony...

Suule is kinda spirit'esque, or at least...her name means spirit in elvish...but I guess she's more angel [/random]

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Well.. the characters for the Japanese and Chinese elements (Water, fire and air) are the same... and those are on my ponies...
Suule is BEAUTIFUL. Where the hell do you come up with them? Seriously. o-o

D: Drat.... I can't make my gangs little sister into a pony....

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
-huffs- oh yeah..you know..just make my day even worse..its already hard enough coming up with my own versions of the elements you took.. stare -is starting to get pissed off-

5,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
*Covets the uniqueness of her elven elementals* yay for being obsessed and semi creative xd comes in handy in design class 3nodding I made a parking lot like no other *bleh* parking lots are boring v.v I want to go back to plaza's

Thanks Hasu xd I adore Suule heart Well, I made Haloite and I wanted a female angel pony to go with him, I wanted her to be...well...angelic and serene and what not, so I picked a harp for her symbol, Dreamer really helped with the rest, making her hair perfect and adding the flowers heart just like how dreamer made Paluure the perfect elven goddess 3nodding

and Serenity, I'm sure by getting those ponies months ago Jez wasn't trying to ruin your day!

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Like I said..you guys take all the good things..before anyone else does..and like I said its already hard enough coming up with my own versions when its like every other element related things..you people aren't the only ones that like that theme -shuts up for the rest of the night-
-hides from on coming Elemental war- D: Peeeeople... You can incoperate Elements in many different ways!

Lady Dia- I wanna get me a pretty Angel Female now that Ive seen the newest addiction to kitty's herd... Your Drows are beautiful too. Can I ask though? What does the Spider have to do with a Drow? -noticed that on serveral of your drows-

-gets another idea how to do idea- Fufufu..

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
stare .... I WAS trying to be helpful... I could have said don't even bother since I already have them. Just because I have the asian symbols doesn't mean you can't get another type. Please do not try and guilt me into feeling bad for getting ponies I wanted. If you wanted them you should have gotten them. If you want elements so damn bad.. do your own research and find something to base them on.

And don't blame us for thinking of them before you do... if they were that important YOU would have gotten them.. and I certainly would not b***h about not being able to get them or come up with my own ideas. Am I now supposed to run my ideas past everyone to make see if anyone else would like to use my idea instead of me? *can't stand child-ness*

5,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
*Agrees with hasu about the elements* plus I don't see hoe getting my elven gods gets in the ways of anyone elses plans ><

Oh yes, you should, and when he grows we can hook her up with Isilme xd and increase the Angels blaugh

Drow worship the goddess Lloth, who is in essence the spider queen. The pretty much keep spiders as pets, and the females, who are dominent and often serve as Priestess's to the goddess Lloth, would pretty much kill someone for even stepping on a spider. Hence, spiders for drow = close to god-li-ness

*has to finish packing which means turing off lappy* I'm just gonna get changed for bed so I can reply once more then I should be back on during school tomarrow 3nodding

*gives Jez a Hug*
.________.;; -hides-

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Why in damn heck would I act like a child when I'm 17 and in grade 12,,I'm not immature..I just hate it when you people take all the good ideas, and its not my damn fault that I'm slow..alright! and its not my damn fault that My creativity isn't as high as yours

Toothsome Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
I've currently got a water elemental in the works. But I know that mine will be different than everyone elses. *is excited* If you really want something, it doesn't matter who else has it, because yours will always be different...

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Guys - take it easy

There's lots of cool ways to make elemental ponys 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash