Welcome to Gaia! ::

*Pyjys strolled along the plains with Shyama bouncing along beside her.*
magnadearel

Noctorin: *stalks the plains looking for food* Grr... no food, where's a hopping meat when you need it? *ears twitch with the sound of hoofbeats, looks around for the sourse*

((I'll use my Asmo'dikan halfblood. He's... interesting.))
Lol.

*Pyjys stopped to grab a mouthful of grass.*
*Shyama paused and wiggled his nose* Pyjys there's someone here.
*The mare looked around. She had hoped to see her mate or one of her offspring, but that's not who her eyes caught.* Should we say hi?
Noctorin: *spots another rei nearby and a bunny, his eyes narrow* Great... there's a hopping meat.. but it's a no food one... *he sniffs about looking for the scent of anything he could eat, glancing back at the Mare and wondering for a second if he could eat her* Hmm..

Syrcaid rolled 2 20-sided dice: 7, 14 Total: 21 (2-40)

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
*While Shyama didn't like the look of this one, he knew Pyjys wouldn't always listen to him.* I donno. Looks kinda shady to me.
*Pyjys did look closer and noticed the teeth. True to the bunny's hunch she gave a shrug* Why not? I'd rather run into him than have him one of my girls. You can stay here if you'd like. *She grinned then trotted closer to the stallion* Hi there!
Shyama: oh no I won't! It's safer closer to you. *the bunny gave a running leap onto the mare's back. if she took off he wasn't going to stay here alone.*
Noctorin: *eyes the bunny on the other rei's back then looks at her, deciding she was too big to eat he snorted* Hello, female.. hello hopping meat...
Pyjys: If you're going to address someone do it properly. My name is Pyjys. What's yours? And my bunny's name is Shyama. Not hopping meat please. He's rather sensitive to being called dinner.
*Shyama very glad he decided to perch at the comment of hopping meat*
Noctorin: ... I am Noctorin. *ears twitch at the sound of a feild mouse scampering through the grass, he pounces on it when it get's close and devours it* mmm.
*Pyjys twitched her ears at his name.* Nice to meet you Noctorin...... *she watched him go after the mouse and eat it. Some were like that, but.... ew.* Say why didn't you try to get Shyama?
*the bunny would rather not entice him into trying, thumped her back.* lets say our goodbyes and leave. >.> <.<
Noctorin: *looks up, blood still on his nose* They are yours... Not food, for now. *leers at the bunny* It's only food when it's on it's own.
*Pyjys did her best not to show her gore. These type of rei were a bit off the gentlemanly path.* Well, he's mine even if he isn't with me. You wouldn't eat him if you found him alone because you knew he was mine would you? *The mare did her best to smile*
*Shyama shivered. He didn't like this one!* Let's go Pyjys! *he whispered from behind her head*

Syrcaid rolled 2 20-sided dice: 11, 1 Total: 12 (2-40)

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Noctorin: Food is food... *snorts in annoyance at the bunny* You should keep that hopping meat close, lest they find themselves in my stomach, or that of another.. What are you doing here anyway?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff