Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Member

User Image

OLD OWNERS ALBUM || GUILD || NEWS & DROP OFFS || CERTING THREAD

Welcome to The Lights of Ha'Raidu! Here you can find horses with magic powers and lantern companions that contain their very soul! RP is not required and feedback is loved! We are dedicated to making this a fun B/C experience for all our Raidu'Rei Owners so come on in!

User Image

Quote:
Hey guys, long time.
I've been in and out of the hospital for the past little while and haven't had much motivation to return to Gaia or do much of anything really. My headaches are still making life hell on almost a daily basis and I'll be going to counseling soon as well to take care of some deep rooted emotional issues i'm dealing with.

I'm coming back though, but I'll be making some changes to the shop and make it more of a sig candy shop with the oppertunity to RP rather then such a complex and engrossed shop because I honestly think the majority of the B/C will only RP in the well known really old shops and I'm not going to stress myself by competing with those.

So here's what will happen:

• The lore will get an entire reboot to make it less deep and simple so that people can just make up their own stories rather then having to adhere to things they can't be bothered to read about.

• Sales will always be flatsales or auctions or if i'm feeling up to it, races with the RNG.

• The subspecies will be deleted. From now on all Raidu'Rei are normal Rei and any 'subspecies' existing up to this point now count as normal edited.

• Breedings and customs will now be open all the time in limited slots.

• A Familiar and apparel shop will be added to further allow customization of your Rei.

• I'll be running this shop alone. It's easier for me and my mental issues hinder my ability to work well with others so it's best this way.

As Far as I know I do not owe anyone anything. If you happen to have something owed to you please PM me so i can deal with it.

Anyway, that's an update. I feel as if i've lost most of my regulars anyway so whatever I do to this place can't muck it up any more then it already is.

If you still lurk here then I thank you, it makes me happy to see people cared about this shop. I'll try and make it a better place, but please bare with me, I'm not as mental lucid as I used to be.
I miss you all and it is my hope that you will return here once I get things straightened out.

Wish you well,

-CWM

User Image
User Image

User Image

1|| Welcome & News &Calander
2|| Rules
3|| Raidu'Rei Info
4|| Familiar Info
5|| Sales & Games Info
6|| Customs & Breedings
7|| Items & Accessories
8|| Roleplay Info
9|| Affiliates & Banners

Page Two

1|| Flatsale
2|| Auction
3|| Races

Interesting Member

User Image

• Be polite. This is meant to be a happy shop, please leave all drama outside.
  • Do not alter, trace or claim any are of this shop as your own.
  • Please do not ask when you Rei will grow. Growing times are stated in the Raidu'Rei Information post. If it has been more then one week over the time your Rei was supposed to grow then you may PM ClockworkMidnight about it.
  • Do not try to discourage others from participating in events and try to be accepting of all people.
  • Please read the entire front page before asking questions.

Interesting Member

User Image

Raidu'Rei are horses gifted with magical soul lanterns that protect them from death and allow them to resurrect themselves should they die or be killed. They are a lot smarter then normal horses and posses limited magical abilities. What your Rei has as an ability is up to you but please only pick one or two skills and don't go overboard if you decide to RP your Rei.

Raidu'Rei have three stages of Life: Bundle, Foal, and Adult.
User Image

Bundle
Raidu'Rei start out as a tiny little baby bundles up to keep it warm. It's soul lantern sleeps soundly beside it, awaiting the day it's Rei emerges ready to explore the world. For now there's not much a Rei does outside of squeak and wiggle. The lantern will awaken and shoo off any threats but for now this is a mostly immobile stage.

Foal
A little foal has crawled out from the bundle and into trouble! Rei foals are full of energy and ready to take on the world. They will get into any and every kind of trouble under the watchful eye of their lanterns and parents. Rei will begin to gain their powers in this stage but they will be weak and not under control. Rei with wings will begin to attempt flying but are not quite ready to take to the skies.

Adult
Adult Rei are strong and independent. They have full control over their powers and can now start a family of their own or wander the lands, exploring and adventuring to their hearts content.

Interesting Member

User Image
Familiars are a work in progress and will be available as soon as I get them done!

Interesting Member

User Image
This is not a sales post. Sales are on page two, this post only gives information about how a sale/game is carried out!

Flatsale
A Flatsale typically consists of 6 to 12 horses. In a flatsale you must be the first to post a completed form for the horse you want. It is the first person to post the form and NOT the first person to send trade so please make sure no one has posted for the horse you want before posting your form. Forms have to be filled out COMPLETELY to count and cannot be altered later. Adults in flatsales cost 5K and Bundles/foals are 6K. Edited flatsales may cost more but if so the price will be noted on the actual sale post.

Race
In a Race all participants roll a number from 1 to how ever many horses are racing. The number one rolls is the place they come in. in the case of several of the same number it is said that those horses tied with each other. Races are held in rounds with the first five moving on, then the first three and so on until there is only one winner. Race prizes can be anything from gaia gold to familiars to free edits or rei!

Free game
These are RNG or dice games where you have to match the number rolled to win the prize offered.

Quote Me
The simplest of all freebies. The first one to quote the post wins the horse or prize offered.

Auction
In an auction people use a form to place bids on a special Rei. The starting bid is always 10K and there may or may not be an autobuy. Items may or may not be allowed. See the actual auction post for specific information regarding items and autobuys.

Interesting Member

User Image

Custom Packages and Ordering Information
ALWAYS OPEN

Custom package#1- Random Rei
Cost 10K
  • A randomly colored Rei.

• Good if you can't wait for sales but you have no input on the colors or markings.

• No edits.

Custom package#2- Color Me Rei-d
Cost 15-25K depending on complexity of the markings
  • A Rei colored to your specifications

• Good for people who can't wait for sales

• No edits

Custom package#3- Edited Rei
Cost 30K-500K depending on edits. Cosplays will generally range from 150K-500K
  • A completely customized Rei with whatever colors, markings, edits you want, can be cosplay but be warned complex cosplays will take time and cannot be RPd as the character they are cosplaying, they can however have similar personality should you decide to RP them.

• Goos for complete customizations.

• Creat a Rei just for you!

ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS

First make sure there are slots open and then post letting me know you would like to order a custom using the form below. Once I have given you a slot I will contact you via PM to work out how your rei will be colored/edited. Trade is due at order and will be completed once you have ok'd the rei unless it is for package one.

SLOTS
1||
2||
3||

FORM
[ Quote ClockworkMidnight in your form post! ]
Username: (if for a friend then put their username here)
Package you want:

General Breeding Information

• A breeding will yield 1-3 bundles unless it is a mated pair then there is a chance at up to 5 bundles. Breeding costs 20k, two people may split the cost.
  • You may breed any Rei for the same price.
  • An owner can submit two Rei for breeding from their own stock, but you are required to give at least two bundles away by the method of your choice if there are more then 2-3 bundles in the breeding..
  • If a single owner gets 5 bundles, the owner may keep 1-2 only.
  • A female cannot breed again until her current bundles are adults. Give the poor lady some time! XD
  • A life mated male cannot breed again until his current offspring are adults. You ain't a playah anymore, bub!
  • A non mated male may breed again after 2 weeks because he's a swingin' bachelor.
  • Edits have a 50% chance of being passed on lightly and a 25% chance of being passed heavily.

SLOTS
1||
2||
3||

FORM
[ Quote ClockworkMidnight in your form post! ]
Username: (put both usernames if it is a breeding between two separate owner's rei)

Mothers image link:

Fathers image link:

Lifemate: Y/N

Interesting Member

User Image
The Item Shop is a work in progress! Coming soon!

Interesting Member

User Image
RP is NOT required or even cared about. RP if you want.
You can RP in the thread or in the guild.

The world the rei live in is much like our own, think of the wilderness unsettled and there you have it. Here are several places a Rei might wander to:

User Image
The crystal sand beach
A vast beach with sparkling clear waters and white sands where fish and other wildlife lives. Rei come here to admire the sunset, gather shells, or just have fun!

User Image

The Dark Woods
An enormous forest that spans miles and varies from thick brush to spread out trees, in some places the sun never reaches the ground but others are dotted with sunstruck clearings, this is a great place to have a picnic!

User Image

The Rumbling Mountains
This mountain range covered a vast span of land and has peaks a low as a hill to taller then the clouds and is full of cave systems and grottoes to explore for the adventurous Rei.

Interesting Member

User Image
If you would like to affiliate with us please PM the mule with your banner.
PLEASE DO NOT POST IT IN THE THREAD!

Our Banner:

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/k2z3s4l][IMG]http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p509/The_Lights_Of_Haraidu/Banners/New Banners/sigbanner.png[/IMG][/url]

========================================================================
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Interesting Member

This shop is owned and ran solely by ClockworkMidnight. All art, lore and otherwise associated with this shop belongs only to her and may not be traced or redistributed outside of posting it in your private albums or signature. You may not claim the art as you own idea and may not replicate any aspect of this shop for monetary or gaia gold gain.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff