Welcome to Gaia! ::

Confident Duck

That is just.... lawl right there sweetie...yeah that is how I am seeing it... yay for cartoon loopholes!

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
Well, until I see a little slaughterhouse in SS, then that's how I'm harvesting my piggy! >=3

Confident Duck

A chibi slaughterhouse... the mental image is adorable and terrifying all at the same time... *shakes head some*

I ran out of cabbage... my Moo-moos are disappointed in my counting ability ; ^;

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
I only has one cow right now. XD My village is still pretty small.
My big downfall in these games is that I have to pay for all of my land expansions because I don't have enough friends to make it super cheap. XD One of the reasons why I would rather this thing be on Gaia itself instead of Facebook, but no matter. X3

Confident Duck

Riiiiiiight!?

I don't see why gaia doesn't just post there games here and cut out the middle man...they already have two other games on facebook....isn't that enough?

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
I know right??
I was playing Monster Galaxy for a while, but one day they had some sort of glitch where I lost the last 5 monsters I got with no compensation, and one of them was a b**** to get, so I got mad and stopped playing. XD

Confident Duck

Yup! Samething happened to me! It was a cute idea but honestly they need to like...slooooooow down... if I were to make a game like that... I would have it be out for a while then add things to it a little at a time...blah gaia, blah!

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
I did notice they were really on the ball with the glitches on this one though. ^^

Apologies for the slow typing; I'm trying to respond with a lapful of happy kitty. ^^

Confident Duck

No apologies needed Raine. I have an armful of ferret. So I am pretty slow on the replies myself

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
I like ferrets. What's your ferret's name?

Confident Duck

Valentino aka Val aka Squeaker

Val

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
Squee! White ferret! blaugh

Raven

Confident Duck

Ooooooh kitty, kitty! Very pretty. And yup my little guy looks like an opossum... he is being extra clingy today and really mellow... I really...really hope he gets really lazy and relaxed when he gets older.

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
Raven's my sweetie. X3 We rescued her just a few days before they were scheduled to put her down because they had too many black cats. >.< She's pretty smart too; she can open doors. >.>

I do hear ferrets are energetic. ^.^

Confident Duck

That is an understatement. Ferrets kick mother nature in the face with their lightening legs they are so full of energy.

Awww I am so glad you rescued her... so many good animals need homes... *nuzzles*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff