Total Votes:[ 614 ]

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Tiarana
oooh, awesome, Rejam! They giving you any help as far as plane/hotel go? XD

Luckily they are accepting remote work (it appears so far) so I don't even have to leave the house! I'd love to go but it's just not feasible, so mailing them my work to appear in the show is a pretty exciting opportunity. It's like I'll be there in spirit!

Dangerous Lover

Whew, that's good! It'd be more fun if you could go yourself, but at least you'll get some exposure!

Human Human

Ooooh! Wow! Congrats, Rejam! ♥

Vampire

That's such good news, Rejam. Congrats! <3

Noraboo's Spouse

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
finishing up something for shop before I stream. >>;
As more and more edits are released out into Matope, and as more and more of these kin breed, it becomes clear that we as a shop need a policy regarding what we will and what we will not reuse from one breeding to another.

THAT'S WHAT THIS THREAD IS FOR!

So check it out, and if you're feeling generous, you could also donate some of your edits to the pool so other people can have at!

Dangerous Lover

awwwwesome whee

Noraboo's Spouse

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Obsessive Shapeshifter

Woooooo *goes through his herd to see what he can donate*

Hallowed Hunter

Eeee, awesome thread is awesome! And I love the idea of edit donating (Also, thank you Rejam for Look-Outs antlers, they are beautiful. And Blue, I have LOVED Daylily's hair from DAY ONE and having it available for kin outside her line is making me quibble with happy ;w; ) -goes through her own herd now-

Edit: Wow that was a fast skim, lol. I think the only unique edits I've originated are Squall's hair and tail (which alas are special to me sad ), and Prowl's hair. Everyone else's edits are either from breedings (already fair game), or from parent kin who I can't speak for.

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Vesperiie
Eeee, awesome thread is awesome! And I love the idea of edit donating (Also, thank you Rejam for Look-Outs antlers, they are beautiful. And Blue, I have LOVED Daylily's hair from DAY ONE and having it available for kin outside her line is making me quibble with happy ;w; ) -goes through her own herd now-

Edit: Wow that was a fast skim, lol. I think the only unique edits I've originated are Squall's hair and tail (which alas are special to me sad ), and Prowl's hair. Everyone else's edits are either from breedings (already fair game), or from parent kin who I can't speak for.

I had less than I expected too! A lot of mine I am possessive of, like Comely's hair and Coughing Fish's eyeplate/horn merger. Those are mine. /shields them jealously xD

Tiny Trickster

Ooh, new thread I have to stalk now u v u
I have no kin with edits, alas, but maybe I can get some eventually :>
I love seeing all the ones being donated though!

Hallowed Hunter

Rejam, I didn't even notice Coughing Fish's merger until you pointed it out o.o IT IS WICKED <3 And special. You have every right to be possessive! The same exact words apply to Comely's hair lol.

Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
CONGRTAS REJAM! <3

Also, I'm looking for some foals and/or fillies/colts for an RP to name my totoma girl. My toma and Gilded's kimeti doe, Streams of Silver are gonna meet at the beach and then BAM! Storm hits and we need some younglings to lead to safety. Well, it'd be more along the lines of Totoma and Storm meeting and chatting it up and then the storm hits and while they try and find a way out of it they run across some kids who also got stuck in the storm.

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
I'll keep that thread in mind for the future >w< Those edits are loooove

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers