Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which hot juice do you prefer?

Hot bean juice! 0.27198697068404 27.2% [ 167 ]
Hot leaf juice! 0.46742671009772 46.7% [ 287 ]
Neither, both of those are dirt water! >:C 0.26058631921824 26.1% [ 160 ]
Total Votes:[ 614 ]

Lonely Ranger

I'm having a fabulous time writing as Snake Flower,
it's really helping me flesh out her personality.

Starrydance's Queen

Blessing Devotee

phoenix kiss
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Murkwood! XD

I just wanna look how pretty they are together emotion_kirakira
phoenix kiss
regretting not putting my rather vehement pro-kimeti kimeti into this mafia game. I'm having a blast (THANK YOU MORPHY) but wow. he would have had a ball and then been immediately killed.

I think him and Xenophobe would get along famously then!!! o_O HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS!?

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
phoenix kiss

Can Murkwood and Overlook meet so they can stare at one another in silent disapproval?

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Tiarana
well, Colored Spring was in the game last time, and made it surprisingly far XD
though he failed to complete his agenda of eliminating all green kin from the game

Lmao omg... I was looking at the participants last night, and I knew Apathy, Wild Sage, and Wild Cry were related, so I was like WHAT ARE THE CHANCES of three fam members being here, yeah?? Then I was looking at Sleepless and realized her blue-green shade looked familiar... and yep, she's family, too. SO I'M LIKE... SUSPICIOUS OF ALL THE GREENS, I WAS LOOKING AT SNAKE FLOWER AND HER PALE HUES LIKE "NOT YOU, TOO" AND SHE IS, SHE IS PART OF THE FAM. I'VE BEEN LAUGHING ABOUT THIS SINCE LAST NIGHT IT WAS SO UNEXPECTED. Bloodlines so huge, bye.
Ryuukishin

Wild Cry is related to A LOT of kin.... I am so proud of him *happy sniff*

.... hmmm ... I should think about breeding him again ninja
Oh oh... was there a family tree out there for his relations????

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
SilverShieldwolf
~Twilight...Angel~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ohhh... they would look so pretty together! Frozen Forest can't enter for more breedings yet though :3 He just got babies this month, but I would love to keep this pair in mind for when he can enter again! emotion_kirakira

elvyralani
~Twilight...Angel~

elvyralani

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ohhhh... I like all three of those! They would all be interesting combinations... I really like the first and second, but the colors and the patterns of the third would make such interesting babies! emotion_kirakira I just like all three rofl

Sameeeee
We can try for one in cc. The first guy isn't certed yet

Okay! I shall post up the second pair for this CC at least then, if that's alright? :3 Or, rather, for the May CC xD LOL!

... I also just got lost in Mato.pe... o.o... It was... sorta wonderful? xD I had a little too many opened! LOL!

thyPOPE's Queen

Enduring Elder

murkwood should meet the rest of westfen but i get the feeling they wouldn't like him LOL

Noraboo's Spouse

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
I think phoe's gunna toss him in the vale eventually /squint

the vale: where mercedes lackey meets lotr I guess?

Vampire

This is my first experience with this game, or anything like it- and its very fun! Flesh is going to get a nice lesson in humility and patient strategy, I think~ I just hope I'm doing him justice. <3

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
Minsuil

murkwood should meet the rest of westfen but i get the feeling they wouldn't like him LOL

Shadowstep would be up for some Westfen-represtentin' rp.

Also. Shadowstep needs to breed with a non-meti for plot reasons~
Anyone insterested?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
EchoLimaFoxtrot
Oh oh... was there a family tree out there for his relations????
I'm not sure if Wild Cry has his own tree, but there is a massive tree floating around that has practically every kin ever because that's how much we all have fused the lines together. I wanna say Astraea is doing it but I can't remember.

Vampire

Blinded By Silence
Also. Shadowstep needs to breed with a non-meti for plot reasons~
Anyone insterested?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Colorful Contributor

I am V INTERESTED Blinded, but idk if any of mine would suit. Are you looking mostly for a looks match or personality? 'Cause personality would help narrow it down some.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff