Which hot juice do you prefer?

Hot bean juice! 0.27198697068404 27.2% [ 167 ]
Hot leaf juice! 0.46742671009772 46.7% [ 287 ]
Neither, both of those are dirt water! >:C 0.26058631921824 26.1% [ 160 ]
Total Votes:[ 614 ]

Timid Prophet

Chrystali
0- Menma -0

*slinks in guiltily* Did you still want to continue our RP's too? Time got away from me while I was in school and then I thought you were gone for a bit. *shame* I wont be offended if you say no, by the by, I know it's been quite some time.

bby hush <33

no shame vuv RL is a butt to everyone

and i would love to continue our rps c: if you need links to them i think they're linked under rot in my journal <333

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

0- Menma -0
bby hush <33

no shame vuv RL is a butt to everyone

and i would love to continue our rps c: if you need links to them i think they're linked under rot in my journal <333

RL is STILL a butt but I'm doing a bit of catch up as we speak and saw you posting, so thought I'd ask. v///v

Yas'm, they're linked in Grave's too! I'll get on them shortly. <3 Thank you for your understanding!

hybridic's Bae

Magical Girl

*throws book across the room* OF ALL PEOPLE TO DIE-- ..

how are you matope

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
Goood (hungover and uuugh but good!). Back reading to see all the new clutches since the last time I peeked in biggrin

How are you? *sympathizes with the book feels*

Starrydance's Queen

Blessing Devotee

0- Menma -0
Moonstone Dazzle
0- Menma -0
i want to so badly

i dont even know how many RPS away i am

i also feel bad cause she hasnt had any babs yet

i gotta do that too.

If any of my kin catch your eye for breeding/RP, holler at me! emotion_kirakira

I Gave You All is lovely, and I'd love to try Rot with an Acha to see what happens ovo

I'm so down for that! emotion_kirakira

Timid Prophet

-Ducks flying book-

0o0 Who died?

Cuddly Krampus

The Cake Mage of Sheep
Jynk
BAM!

And apparently someone on staff was sending them out randomly/anonymously. I bought mine off the MP, because... it's still a pretty dress.
It changes because omg it was blue and black on you and then BAM! it was white and gold on you and I didn't even reload the page?

It is dependent upon which way my avatar is facing on which color it is, lol.

Predestined Seeker

Haven't had a chance to back read since I've been gone but wanted to thank everyone that tipped my post and congratulated me. He still wants to make it "official" by proposing all manly-like, I think he's bummed out that I stole his thunder. whee
Haha, a lot of guys don't know how to handle the woman proposing XD If he's going to "officialize" it and propose to you I hope he does so in a sweet way that'll surprise you.

To everyone else, I apologize for my absence the past few days. A lot has been going on. Thankfully the ice and snow is almost gone. I'm just hoping it stays gone.

hybridic's Bae

Magical Girl

I'm reading the Stand, by Stephen King.

Timid Prophet

phoenix kiss

THEN I FEEL YOUR PAAAAIIIN OMFG

I love stephen king and holy crap that book.

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

One of my favorite books, phoe! Godspeed though, LOL

Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
phoenix kiss
*throws book across the room* OF ALL PEOPLE TO DIE-- ..

how are you matope
I was gonna ask if it was a Song of Ice and Fire book but then I saw what it is. I haven't read that one but I do know your feels, I had that reaction reading all the Harry Potter books and the first 5 Song of Ice and Fire books. Especially A Dance With Dragons. Though, I should have learned from The Deathly Hallows that just because a character makes it past book 4 doesn't mean they're safe from being killed off or maimed.

Milady Emerald's Pardner

Alien Shapeshifter

phoenix kiss

I bet I know which one you found out! I hated that part too!!! *goes to curl up with the book now*

Man-Hungry Fatcat

The secret is to not get attached... -cries-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas