Neither, both of those are dirt water! >:C 0.26058631921824 26.1% [ 160 ]
Total Votes:[ 614 ]

Yinesa's Partner In Crime

Protostar Guardian

23,450 Points
  • Neon Core Survivor 500
  • Never Acquiesce 500
  • Team Carl 200
Aw thank you <3 And hello! Yep yep, Demy is fine!

Cuddly Krampus

Oh, hey, Nerp... did you want breedings with NV or DB this month? My CC is full, but if you have spots, have at them. :3

ramenli's Compadre

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
phoenix kiss
I'm a member of the people are gross club, but a sort of sister faction, the kids are gross club. I teach pre-k.

About as much poop and drool as I see, I'm sure.

Cuddly Krampus

My trainer at work said she'd have kids... 'cept they're always sticky.

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

Phoe probably has me beat in the drool department, but the poop etc is debatable.

Demy: Well, make yourself at home!

ramenli's Compadre

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
Jynk
Oh, hey, Nerp... did you want breedings with NV or DB this month? My CC is full, but if you have spots, have at them. :3

Already posted them! C:

Cuddly Krampus

Nerpin
Jynk

Already posted them! C:

Haha, right on.

Obsessive Shapeshifter

Jynk
Abbacus
Jynk
Abbacus
Work stories time!
So tonight someone turned in a Twilight book. Eclipse, specifically. And it had three things on it:

Mysterious splatter marks
Pubic hair
And still wet, still very goopy lube.

Or at least, we’re hoping and praying it was lube. So Ryan picks it out of the bookdrop (having not known it was there til he touched it), gets a hand full of lube, drops it in a plastic bag and proceeds to freak the ******** out. (Meanwhile, I’ve already passed disgusted and have hit the giggle stage of coping.)

Not long after, he goes into the back to wash his hands. It’s quiet out at the desk, and I’m explaining what happened to another coworker. Then, in the middle of dead silence, twenty plus feet away and through a thick door we hear,

"I TOUCHED THAT!"

And that’s the story of the first time I cried at work. I’m still laughing as I’m typing this.

Wow. What else can be said.

I feel your pain, though. I worked at a used book store and we had a lady bring books in that were covered in urine... and every one of us working was pretty sure it was not from an animal. We loaded the books back in the boxes, put the boxes in the cart, and told her to take her books home... and the sprayed the crap out of the counter with two cans of lysol.
oh dude i have been there
i have been there more than once

Yay... fellow member of the People Are Gross With Books Club.

As another person who works at a library, I can definitely join this club omfg.

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. Abbs that's so gross xd Ew.

I love all of those pairings owo. Let me get her named and certed first before I really start searching though. If a name doesn't pop out at me soon I may just name her Skull Fetcher since it works xd

(Also for All at Once, might I counter offer with Ethereal (the pale doe in my sig)?)

Milady Emerald's Pardner

Alien Shapeshifter

What is man without the beasts?
If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of spirit.

*raises hand* Can I join the people are gross club? I am a sanitation work at a national park. Campers/visitors are freaking nasty.

For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man.
All things are connected

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
Dizzy_Kat

I love all of those pairings owo. Let me get her named and certed first before I really start searching though. If a name doesn't pop out at me soon I may just name her Skull Fetcher since it works xd

(Also for All at Once, might I counter offer with Ethereal (the pale doe in my sig)?)

Yay! emotion_kirakira

Oh gosh, if it wasn't for the fact that I've already got so many pairs for All at Once, I'd totally throw him at Ethereal as well, but I was a little excited when I first got him and he's already got five, six counting possibly-Skull-Fetcher, approved pairings lmao! OTL (IS THIS NORMAL?)

But I do like the idea of putting his markings to a lighter doe. ;3;
Maybe one of his eventual kids? xD

Milady Emerald's Pardner

Alien Shapeshifter

Araucana
Dizzy_Kat

Yay! emotion_kirakira

Oh gosh, if it wasn't for the fact that I've already got so many pairs for All at Once, I'd totally throw him at Ethereal as well, but I was a little excited when I first got him and he's already got five, six counting possibly-Skull-Fetcher, approved pairings lmao! OTL (IS THIS NORMAL?)

But I do like the idea of putting his markings to a lighter doe. ;3;
Maybe one of his eventual kids? xD

So very normal! *tosses more kin at*

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
*under pile of kin* IF I SAID THIS BOTHERED ME I'D BE LYING. emotion_donotwant

I'm now learning, one need not search out pairings, because pairings will come whether you look for them or not! XDD

Milady Emerald's Pardner

Alien Shapeshifter

What is man without the beasts?
If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of spirit.

*watches the kin love on Ara*

It is so true. I love seeing pairs made all around

For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man.
All things are connected
!! and be blue growing !!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

!! patmos of endtimes growing !!

(I'm so sorry they're late orz)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces