Neither, both of those are dirt water! >:C 0.26058631921824 26.1% [ 160 ]
Total Votes:[ 614 ]

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

Owlsomniac
Lural
Owlsomniac
Lural

She is very pretty, but not quite what I'm looking for for Evermore atm.
He's kind of my first (that I won for myself at least) so I'm probably going to be picky... >_>
BUT she really is pretty and I will likely keep her in mind for later :]

Totally understand.

Well, feel free to look through my kin and toss alternatives my way.

What about Rue?

Interesting color choice. Sure. I like seeing what crazy things the artists can do.

Colorful Contributor

Owlie I am. So sorely tempted to offer my gal Never for Evermore, because hilarious names and good looks, but she is definitely rp required :/a Not to mention presently embroiled in the plot for her first breeding. What's Evermore like? Never's kind of a femme fatale, a sexy inquisitor with warped moral values, though she is basically good.

Cuddly Krampus

Owlsomniac
Jynk
Owlsomniac
Jynk
Owls, what does Evermore look like?

He's the gemini zikwa :]

also sorry for the double post D:

Ah... he's cool. I guess you can look through my kin if you want and see if any grab you, but I don't think I have any females that will work other than Dawn Chaser, who is not yet certed either.

Ohh, she's really pretty! I remember seeing her in the certing thread.... not that I stalk that thread or anything.. >_>
I also really enjoy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. with him? Red/yellow/black combo :]

Funny mention Darkness Follows... that is Dawn Chaser's mom. :3 So even if you picked Dawn, Dark could be a throwback.
Lural

Awesome, I'll post them now! ^^
Kitty Sprightt
Owlie I am. So sorely tempted to offer my gal Never for Evermore, because hilarious names and good looks, but she is definitely rp required :/a Not to mention presently embroiled in the plot for her first breeding. What's Evermore like? Never's kind of a femme fatale, a sexy inquisitor with warped moral values, though she is basically good.

Interesting names! xD
I'm not really looking for RP atm, though, and I don't really have Evermore fleshed out enough yet anyway. Maybe at some point down the line though?

Jynk

Ohhhh, haha, I didn't realize that. Well, whichever you prefer I suppose :]
I'll be submitting an entry for the twins probably tomorrow. I've just been slow writing lately due to pain meds knocking me out randomly, lol. Um, I received my very first Totoma (and Matope at that!) and I was working on the name. I'm thinking something like "Shattered Ice" or something with ice, but kinda back and forth on it. I won this lovely form the Zodiac event. smile
User Image

Colorful Contributor

Yeah, maybe eventually! :> Only time will tell. Maybe even with one of her less inhibited daughters, if such a thing will ever exist, gaaasp.

Cuddly Krampus

Owlsomniac
Jynk

Ohhhh, haha, I didn't realize that. Well, whichever you prefer I suppose :]

Whichever you want is fine. :3 Dawn Chaser's dad is a zikwa named Blazing Sunrise if you wanna go with Dawn and use him and Dark and her parents et al as throwbacks.

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

Owlsomniac
Lural

Awesome, I'll post them now! ^^

Do wait until your boy is certed <3

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

Zempre
I'll be submitting an entry for the twins probably tomorrow. I've just been slow writing lately due to pain meds knocking me out randomly, lol. Um, I received my very first Totoma (and Matope at that!) and I was working on the name. I'm thinking something like "Shattered Ice" or something with ice, but kinda back and forth on it. I won this lovely form the Zodiac event. smile
User Image

She does look icy!
That is what I thought as well! I thin I will go with that as her name, now just have to figure out how she got it and perhaps write out a solo for her. smile

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
Chrystali
Quote:
Hey guys, we're extending our twin contest by 3 days since the main event was extended! We don't want to compete with everyone trying to finish their drabbles. whee

Rules changed January 28th - you can enter for them individually now!
The twin contest now ends January 31st! Click either of the twins for a chance to win!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And yes Ruri and I were joking about keeping them. vwv
It's not going to count against you at all, either.

Is it still cool to enter as a pair or is solo preferred now? Amizade and I have just started talking about our joint entry but not much *coughanythingcough* is planned yet. Definitely part of the lot that will be submitting near the end. xD

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

Zempre
That is what I thought as well! I thin I will go with that as her name, now just have to figure out how she got it and perhaps write out a solo for her. smile

I personally have a lot of fun with the Toma names xd I just... love the "Doing" aspect of the name.
Lural
Zempre

I personally have a lot of fun with the Toma names xd I just... love the "Doing" aspect of the name.

I think that's why I love them so much. I think the Toma's are very interesting and look forward to rping mine!

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Araucana
Is it still cool to enter as a pair or is solo preferred now? Amizade and I have just started talking about our joint entry but not much *coughanythingcough* is planned yet. Definitely part of the lot that will be submitting near the end. xD

We still absolutely encourage it! :3 No worries, we look forward to your entry!

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
Chrystali
We still absolutely encourage it! :3 No worries, we look forward to your entry!

Awesome! whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces