Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
SilverShieldwolf
What is man without the beasts?
If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of spirit.

LOL, Mage. I would do that too, only to skunks. They sleep with our outdoor kitty.

For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man.
All things are connected

Skunks make me nervous. The ones around here are super jumpy. The possums are pretty bold. But the raccoons are pretty chill.

eviktedRei's Husband

Tipsy Hoarder

Raccoons can be mean...I remember my grandparents had a couple move in under their boat house, and they had to be super mindful of their dog until they were able to catch the raccoons (which they released elsewhere)

Edit: to clarify, by mean I mean aggressively territorial xD

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
Awww the possums are so cute! What's the item called? owo

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
*pet pets the possums all over the place* :3

Predestined Seeker

elvyralani
Need dating advice, help I need an adult

Even if I'm 27...

Aw, I can pretend to be an adult if you want to talk!
*also 27 but mentally like, 11 at most*

HOLY TOTEM. What a sweet little nugget you are, precious precious babben.

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
Matope Arrivals

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I haaaate to be a pestering pain in the butt, but just curious (if anyone would know) if this little guy will be due to grow soon? owo;;

It's been a couple weeks since his drop, so I'm just curious! ^^;;

I looked through mule posts and didn't see anything.

Anyways it's no rush, just curious/super stoked, like I said! =D <33

Trash Vampire

sad things under the cut
Oliver's basically on his death bed. The vet kept him overnight last night because he couldn't stop seizing. They found mass in his brain. He's home now but he doesn't have long; he can barely walk. He's alert and as loving as ever, but his depth perception is shot and his balance especially in regards to his back legs is mostly gone. He can walk kinda wobbly when he gets up, but not without a lot of effort going into actually getting up first.

So. Yeah. We're just gonna give him love until we know he can't go on. sad I'd give it a week or two, tops, judging by his record since the seizures started.

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Abbacus

*hugs very tightly*

Predestined Seeker

Many hugs to you, Abb. At least he's home and you can spend some time with him. heart

Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
*hugs Abbs*

Vashtya
Raccoons can be mean...I remember my grandparents had a couple move in under their boat house, and they had to be super mindful of their dog until they were able to catch the raccoons (which they released elsewhere)

Edit: to clarify, by mean I mean aggressively territorial xD
I haven't had any issues with raccoons. Not that I go around trying to cuddle them but so far they don't mess with me or the cats like opossums do. At most they'll watch me before wandering off. That I know of none of my cats have tried being overly friendly with them, they show a respectful curiosity which the raccoons seem to reciprocate. So both cats and raccoons spend like 10 minutes just watching each other before one or both wander off.

Were those raccoons in the city or country? I'm curious now if city raccoons are a little less territorial. At least as long as one doesn't try to get all cuddly with them. I've never seen one around here go after a pet or person, or other wild critter for that matter. Even when Moogle was very curious and wanted to be friends the raccoon just gave him a look like "silly cat I'm a raccoon" and wandered off. Now I want to know if normally territorial animals are less so when living in crowded places, or if maybe region plays a part. Both? Perhaps the raccoons I've encountered just like cats?

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
Awwww Abbacus I'm so so sorry to hear that. Lots of love to you and your family wish there was something I could do to help. ;~; <3

Human Human

Oh, Abbs. I wish it had all turned out better. He's lucky to have you there, loving him. He sounds so sweet. *hugs tight*

Sareibear

Mins has been sick and it's finals season, so I wager that's why he hasn't grown yet! I'm going to cert up his next stages right now, drop his foal stage and then next week drop his buck cert since you've already waited a full month for this.

Give me a few minutes while I do some certing!

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
Oh gosh well no worries!!! I def understand and RL always comes first. I have been super slow with my own Gaia work recently. No reason to rush! Or at least please don't feel obligated!

I did wait...quite a while to even post him for certing so it's no biggie I was just curious. <3

But I super appreciate it so thank youuuu. <3
!! familiar dropoff !!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

!! patmos of endtimes growing !!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff