Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
5 AM is my favourite AM.
Means I'm almost done.

Phantom

Ahhh, my babies! Weathered and Almost Winter are like opposites --one dark and one light. Look at Weathered's skeletal markings. And Almost Winter is so precious with her pink and orange blotches. And Turnwise. Oh Turnwise. Look at that pale streak. That nose. That duo-toned tail. That grey-blue. o 3o
heart

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
3DS Friend Code: 3695-0873-3687

I should make a pairing thread thing... I need to keep track of the pairs that people actually want to have a chance with and whatnot so that I can enter them xD

Pet Journals: Soquili | Wardwood | Balam | Matope | PawsNClaws | Animal Crossing: Barton Town | Phony Quests

Devoted Loiterer

Those growths!! So much cute!!!

Amorpheous

Sorry for the late reply, some friends came over and when they left I went to sleep. whee
                BUT, YES. Blessed is a timid little thing, she's made a home out of a large fallen tree and doesn't wander much, ahah.
                She's whatever the Matope equivalent of Wiccan is, so she gather ingredients for spells... and maybe sells little charms, idk.
                Maybe we could have Wanderer stumble upon her home and we could go from there?

Also, would you like to post in the CC or shall I?

FrostyPeaches

Could you post them, please? emotion_bigheart

SilverShieldwolf
                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I like this one a lot. 3nodding emotion_bigheart

Feral Knight

13,615 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Knight 100
oh joy... finals week is here.

just letting you all know that you won't see me till next week Wednesday, at which point I will be available for all RPs and other such Matope related things.

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Hnnn more beautiful Kio! *n*

I love how saturated Weathered is compared to the others, such a stark scorched earth look! Turnwise's STOCKINGS, palette and markings are most awesome! Almost Winter's single stocking is just so dang cute, love the splash on his shoulder!

Chrystali's Partner

Mega Cub

Those widdle kio are stunning *u* I'm in love with their colours ahhh. Congrats, guys <3

hybridic's Bae

Magical Girl

Dis arcanae

She's whatever the Matope equivalent of Wiccan is, so she gather ingredients for spells... and maybe sells little charms, idk.

XD Most kimeti -- though I don't know about a kiokote, it'd depend on whether she was swamp-born or from the plains -- believe in the existance of the MotherFather, the embodiment of the swamp. You should look into that and figure out her belief system!

If she sells charms and spells and stuff, she should meet my Wood Spider. c: Spider could give her a few pointers...

Obsessive Shapeshifter

I always forget how adorable kiokote foals' little noses are, omg

Beloved Shapeshifter

Weathered!! He's so adorable as are his siblings biggrin I'm loving how well his name is suiting him heart

Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
phoenix kiss
Dis arcanae

XD Most kimeti -- though I don't know about a kiokote, it'd depend on whether she was swamp-born or from the plains -- believe in the existance of the MotherFather, the embodiment of the swamp. You should look into that and figure out her belief system!

If she sells charms and spells and stuff, she should meet my Wood Spider. c: Spider could give her a few pointers...

Wax & Wane should meet Wood Spider sometime too.

And thank you for the gram ♡

Hallowed Hunter

Foxfire babbbbiiiieeeeesssssss ; u ; -touches- Weathered you are so handsome with those dark colors and those skeletal markings! And Turnwise you gorgeous gorgeous girl, your momma's stockings and nose with daddy's blues and momma's pinks that go together so so nicely. And ALMOST WINTER. YOU ARE EVERYTHING I WANTED FROM FOXFIRE BABBIN ; A ;. Pale beautiful pastels, with daddy's skull and ASYMMETRIC SOCK. BE STILL MY BEATING HEART.

I can't wait to see them grow ; u ;

Predestined Seeker

Met boyfriend's son (10) yesterday and he ended up telling boyfriend that if there was a trophy for most awesome person of the year, that I'd win. I was really worried he'd hate me cause I am not a kid person, but it all worked out. whee

ramenli's Compadre

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
So god damn cold atm @ D@...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash