Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which hot juice do you prefer?

Hot bean juice! 0.27198697068404 27.2% [ 167 ]
Hot leaf juice! 0.46742671009772 46.7% [ 287 ]
Neither, both of those are dirt water! >:C 0.26058631921824 26.1% [ 160 ]
Total Votes:[ 614 ]

Human Human

hybridic
IKR???? I was like horrible a at describing what I wanted but Phoe knows me so well she did it perfectly anyway. Resisting my Internet tumblr speak initial instinct to name her PLANT FRIENDS, MAGIC ROCKS etc etc

My first thought when I saw her was 'PLANT FRIENDS' so if you can't fight off the instinct, I totally support you!
Gene Wilder
emotion_kirakira That would be lovely! (She's got some mighty pretty throwbacks, too. ;w; )

I'm 100% up for any throwbacks you'd like!
Sushi Surfer
Morphy! Is it ok to put them in this months CC?

Go for it!

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

I think I'm just going to repost my breedings from last month if that's ok with people. I still really want those pairs.

And hello there! Is that a newbie I spy?

Invisible Lunatic

Yes! Hello! Syr and Lolli directed me here. >3< I've always adored Mantope's pets in people's sigs but I've been too much of a weenie before this to come poke my head in.

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

Lita Maxwell
Yes! Hello! Syr and Lolli directed me here. >3< I've always adored Mantope's pets in people's sigs but I've been too much of a weenie before this to come poke my head in.

Oh I know how that goes. I weenied out posting for like almost 2 years.

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
I came back and got ALL THE OFFERS, lol x3

Tygress Dream

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

I seriously love the idea of both these... >>... Cause pink and stripes xD LOL!

Aric Val

I definitely like the Rainbow Crumbs pair x3 And for sure Blooming with the yellow boyo (I think his name is Uprising... if I'm reading the file name the right way, LOL), but I think she loks interesting with Collide too x3

Milady Emerald's Pardner

Alien Shapeshifter

What is man without the beasts?
If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of spirit.

*peers around before getting comfy again*

For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man.
All things are connected
Amorpheous

Gene Wilder
emotion_kirakira That would be lovely! (She's got some mighty pretty throwbacks, too. ;w; )

I'm 100% up for any throwbacks you'd like!

Okay, on my guy's side, I was thinking:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Vim.

And on your gal's side:
Spidersilk,

Quiet Moon,

and Rebirth. :v Would that be cool?

Milady Emerald's Pardner

Alien Shapeshifter

Delicate Rose Bud

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Really any of mine, but do either of those pairs?

Colorful Contributor

points at vim and whispers 'that me bab' before rolling into bed
Kitty Sprightt
points at vim and whispers 'that me bab' before rolling into bed

*finger guns* ;D

*follows after into bed and puts icecubes on Kitty's side* :3c heart

Chrystali's Partner

Mega Cub

~Twilight...Angel~

I definitely like the Rainbow Crumbs pair x3 And for sure Blooming with the yellow boyo (I think his name is Uprising... if I'm reading the file name the right way, LOL), but I think she loks interesting with Collide too x3

Yay <33 I love those for sure. Will you put one for cc this month? smile I can put one of them in mine. Any throwbacks/newbie sacs?

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Aric Val

I can put the blooming x uprising pair up in my CC along with Rainbow x freespirit if you like xD I certainly have the room! And are there any throwbacks that you would like? I can choose some from blooming (rainbow doesn't have any, lol).

AND whoops to the double post cause I wasn't paying any attention and just hit submit the first time :'D

Chrystali's Partner

Mega Cub

~Twilight...Angel~

Sounds good to me! : D I can throw Blooming pair up. Would you like throwbacks? I don't mind either way! And I don't have a newbie in mind, so if you know someone, that sounds good to me!

I don't mind throwbacks if you want any, also just them are great smile I'm not picky! And I do not know any newbie, unfortunately :c If you do have one eventually, feel free to put them up.
I'll put uprising and BLooming Sunrise, then! And maybe collide next month. Thank you! ^^

Beloved Shapeshifter

~Twilight...Angel~

Tygress Dream

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

I seriously love the idea of both these... >>... Cause pink and stripes xD LOL!

Awesome, me too with the pink and stripes heart Its so funny the colors I go for here because they are so opposite my normal color preferences lol.

I have one spot open and the more I look at the first pair the more I would like to go with that one. smile Do you have preferences for her throwbacks? I'd like to include Poet's mom Cadence, so that would leave space for 3 from your girl's line. If you have the space feel free to put in the second pair because i'd love some fluffy babies from Dawnwatcher too hahaha.

Feral Knight

13,615 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Knight 100
yay! that's great news Abbs!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers