Which hot juice do you prefer?

Hot bean juice! 0.27198697068404 27.2% [ 167 ]
Hot leaf juice! 0.46742671009772 46.7% [ 287 ]
Neither, both of those are dirt water! >:C 0.26058631921824 26.1% [ 160 ]
Total Votes:[ 614 ]

Cuddly Krampus

Moonstone Dazzle
Jynk
Moonstone, your "Hannibal" kin is gorgeous. Did Abby do that one? He's good at personification of show themes. :3

He did! I asked for a cobra and the name "This is My Design" and I was just stunned.

He needs some victims emotion_kirakira

Hehe... I think Design and Desert Bluffs would get along rather well... they'd have creepiness in common.

Dapper Gekko

Mage: Okay! I have followed you!
Lolol, well, it probably would have worked. I pretty much respond to anything anymore xD

edit: So I know you don't want to get into anymore pet sites but...there's going to be another registration window from 5 AM June 3rd to 5 AM June 4th

Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Moon: Not sure I'll watch them. Wolverine yeah ill give it a shot since 1) I've had a crush on Wolverine since I was like 12 and 2) I've got the movie.

Birdy: I will try to remember and sign up. From what I've seen the pets look awesome.

Dapper Gekko

Mage: THEY'RE SO PRETTY! 8D
And there's no big penalty if you go on hiatus for a while. Feeding only gives you bonuses that are semi-useful while active.

Starrydance's Queen

Blessing Devotee

Jynk
Moonstone Dazzle
Jynk
Moonstone, your "Hannibal" kin is gorgeous. Did Abby do that one? He's good at personification of show themes. :3

He did! I asked for a cobra and the name "This is My Design" and I was just stunned.

He needs some victims emotion_kirakira

Hehe... I think Design and Desert Bluffs would get along rather well... they'd have creepiness in common.

If he could handle Design waxing poetic about the desire to eat other Kimeti, I would love for them to be friends emotion_kirakira

Trash Vampire

2 kawaii 2 live

2 mahou shoujo 2 die

gaia_star cool gaia_star

Dangerous Lover

abbs that avatar is the best ******** avatar you win all the awards forever

Yunonia's Queen

Springtime Spirit

User Image
Ahhh I want the Majou Shoujo title!!

edit: and now I have it! O: amazing

Noraboo's Spouse

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
SOMEONE TITLE ME UP

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
and be blue
SOMEONE TITLE ME UP
i'm blue, but if you say the words Purpleroses had done so, you get pink title.

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

*whispers* MAHOU SHOUJO *notreallyawhisperruri*

Amizade
HTTYD 2 is coming out soon-ish?
And Maleficent is out. Not 100% sure if I want to see that though.

Yes, I thought the first bit was better as well. (:

June 19th says my quick Google search!
I actually do want to see Maleficent, despite not liking Angelina Jolie in the slightest.

Minsuil

Because I totally forgot. : ( I was only there for four days, I just flew out this morning for Singapore. IMMENSE REGRET FILLS THE AIR

*SAD* 8(
I hope you had a good time at least though! <33

Jun D
*superultrabelatedreply* Aaaaahhh amg Ruribby you're reading my prompt repliessssssss XD *blushu forever, hides in hole* Eeeee thank you so much darlin' - as soon as I saw that prompt I was like, "HOLY - CUE'S GOTTA DO THAT. FORGOTTEN." I was so friggin' excited...and then the whole week went by, and I was like, "AAAHHHH I DON'T CARE I GOTTA DO IT OR DIEEEEEEE" and sat down to do everything at once. QAQ And I am so so glad you like it, that means everything to meeeee <3 Also, other things: AAAAAHHH *SHAKES YOU WITH ALL THE LOVE* Ok first CONGRATS I am so excited that that happened, they are sooooo adorable, it killed me to not - you know. *CRIES* But you probably know why I can't - 'cos I am so excited for Clever Girl too, aaaahhh Clever Girl when I saw your bribe I was all, 'RAPTOR!KIN! BEST NAME!' and I can't tell you how happy I am that she's happeninggggg *cough* tl;dr: i love you very much.

I know enough about the X-Men comics for the messed up bits to be noticeable but not a deal breaker? Except for with Wolverine. That movie was terrible. 8( I generally ignored everything after 1 and 2. Ahem.Then First Class happened and I adored it immensely for just how fun it was, though half of that is probably because I went in with my shipper glasses on and I'm kinda in love with Michael Fassbender. >o> <3 Plus with the end of Future Past they've almost completely rewritten all the other movies and given themselves a neat little opening for 'WE CAN DO WHATEVER WE WANT NOW' or at least that's what it felt like to me.

WOAH OTHER STUFF I'm really looking forward to the next part if you do it! 8D Cue is always amazing and you write sooo goood. <3 Which reminds me that Cue/Forgotten babies need to be a thing at some point. Aaaaaah! *MEGA POUT* Hoho. Don't worry sweetums, I understand. <3 I'm just so happy with these little guys! Ruri is such a lucky girl. Especially with Clever Girl on the way. Oh gosh. ;o; <3 I've had her in mind for a while and figured I'd just toss a bribe in for the heck of it and she's gonna be amazing. HAPPY RURI IS HAPPY.

Phoenix Songbird

HEY RURI! :3

Hi Song! <3
I'm pretty good!
Yes, do let me know what the movie is like!

LOLLl qAq's Bae

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Ahhh, I want the mahou shoujo title~ <3
AND THERE IT IS.

Noraboo's Spouse

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Purpleroses !!!!!!

I want the hilarious shoujo title under Ever.

Edit: noooooo it didn't work. u.u

Trash Vampire

and be blue
Purpleroses !!!!!!

I want the hilarious shoujo title under Ever.

Edit: noooooo it didn't work. u.u
sheds sparkles on you

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

blue, you have to say Mahou Shoujo~

What the hell is this anyway??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items